Sign in to follow this  
swoods205

FS; Christensen Arms 6.5 x.284 w/Scope

FS, Christensen Arms Ridgeline 6.5x.284 Norma, 1-8 twist barrel.  It has a Slayer muzzle break,  It has less than 200 rounds through it.  Very accurate. I Have shot multiple sub .5 moa groups with hand loads using 140 g Berger Hybrids as well as Hornady Eld's.  I will provide the load recipe upon request.  Comes with a Sig Tango 4 6-24 x50 Scope with MOA Turrets, Talley 20 MOA base and Burris Extreme Tactical Rings. I will throw in about 75-80 pieces of Lapua brass that I have used with this rifle.  Bipod not included.  Located in Thatcher, AZ.  $2400 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.    

Christensen_Arms.jpg

Christensen_Arms-3.jpg

Christensen_Arms-4.jpg

Christensen_Arms-14.jpg

Christensen_Arms-16.jpg

Christensen_Arms-9.jpg

Christensen_Arms-15.jpg

6.5 group.png

• Like 3

I am willing to sell the rifle without the scope and rings for $1700.00. Brass, and base included.  Thanks. 

I saved up and sold some stuff to buy a Ridgeline and love it. Great rifle that I hope to pass on to my son someday. I love the Trigger Tech trigger and the barrel. I had to add an adjustable cheek rest to put me up just a little higher so my eye was level with the scope but other than that it shoots extremely well right out of the box.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, broadhead said:

I saved up and sold some stuff to buy a Ridgeline and love it. Great rifle that I hope to pass on to my son someday. I love the Trigger Tech trigger and the barrel. I had to add an adjustable cheek rest to put me up just a little higher so my eye was level with the scope but other than that it shoots extremely well right out of the box.

Oh ya. I have one in 300wm that shoots exceptional as well. I’ve considered getting another but short action. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?

I love this rifle. I have 3 sons and 2 of them killed bucks with it last year at 609 yards and 550 yards. Only reason I'm selling is to fund new rifles for them, so they don't have to use mine anymore. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?

22 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?

I love this rifle. I have 3 sons and 2 of them killed bucks with it last year at 609 yards and 550 yards. Only reason I'm selling is to fund new rifles for them, so they don't have to use mine anymore. 

On 7/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?

On 7/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, PRDATR said:

Why are you selling it?