rageinthesage

Military surplus cases

I found this on FB and thought I’d share. I’ve always wanted one of these to make a custom chuck box. I’m going to try to check them out this week. Didn’t know if I should post it here or in the Campfire section.

653ED843-7F5B-443F-AA55-471252F9A9EA.jpeg

31154BCA-CAD8-431C-A6B1-B5CE228CF325.png

44C5A559-BE20-4F91-8A67-678A8E653F8B.png

87C5BA57-CA0A-4D54-9A52-1DDD8D243A2D.png

• Like 1

Very interesting. Please give us an update on how it goes, I was trying to blow up the pictures to see the prices but they are blurry. 

yes please give an update my muzzleloader club could use some thanks

5 hours ago, pkita99 said:

Very interesting. Please give us an update on how it goes, I was trying to blow up the pictures to see the prices but they are blurry. 

That first picture shows them for $80.

Anything there that would fit a bow and some arrows for airline travel???

There is a place down off 35th and McDowell or close to there that has the same type of items/prices.  I have a few of the big totes for camping.   They are awesome, and were very inexpensive for what they are.  

1 hour ago, jdown said:

If you get hours of ops or phone number, I would be interested in taking a look too.   Thank you. 

It looks like Monday-Saturday 10-4

• Like 1

Anybody been out there to see how it is? Panning on stopping by on Thursday so can give some feedback after.

3 hours ago, pkita99 said:

Anybody been out there to see how it is? Panning on stopping by on Thursday so can give some feedback after.

I went the other day and picked up two cases, one of the bigger ones pictured and one of the tan pelicans for my btx and 15’s. $135 total. He said the bigger one I bought new would be around 5-600 new. He is also getting a shipment of new foam so you can customize the case for your needs. The bow and rifle size cases go the quickest and did not have any in stock, but had just about everything else.

27 minutes ago, rageinthesage said:

I went the other day and picked up two cases, one of the bigger ones pictured and one of the tan pelicans for my btx and 15’s. $135 total. He said the bigger one I bought new would be around 5-600 new. He is also getting a shipment of new foam so you can customize the case for your needs. The bow and rifle size cases go the quickest and did not have any in stock, but had just about everything else.

thank you sir!

• Like 1