naturebob

My Wife

Me and My wife of 35 Years have separated allmost 4 years. When I came back from working in the oil in N, Dakota She and a son stayed there to sell a new Mobile home I bought while up there. after 6 months she had enough of that place too and left but went back to her native Ohio.. Shock to Me. I have been back ther 10-11 times especially when my DAD was alive till 5 months ago. We get along great I allways stay with her when I go back as My DAD was only 80 miles away in Erie , PA. till He passed in March. Anyway She just told Me They found a Growth on Her lung that will get looked at on Weds. She's always been a smoker but not heavy. She did quit once for about 5-6 years if I remember right. She told Me they said it was benign or how ever you spell it. We will find out this week.  We still care very much for each other ,talk 3-4 times a week I just don't wanna live in Youngstown Ohio and She doesn't want to l;ive in the heat anynore after 35 years here. We have 3 kids and they are srpead from Cal. to N. Carolina. She is only 61 I will be 63 in Sept. But last year same time my boss at work was only 58 and they found stuff on Her lungs. She was dead by Nov. She smoked 3 times as much as My wife but I am Very worried. I have had numerous health problems myself this year. Been in ER> 3 times and another time in Hospital for 5 days.But 2 hours ago talking to Her made  me get the Whiskey out. I have a DR. apt. tomm. myself that is imporrtant but I am only worried about Her, If I have to I will go there and live  and blow off a Colorado deer tag and a thanksgiving Coues tag. I can turn both in. She is the Best Woman You could ever meet. I just took to much for granted and Hunted too much or was gone to often.  She is a Home Body person. What scares Me is She doesn't think she is bin trouble ,but She has lost a lot of weight in the last 18 months ,and Se was allready thin. I will Keek all updated end off the Week on Her. My Problems are  Minor to Hers I think.Thanks all, You guys are like Family to Me. God Bless.....................BOB!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Regardless of the biopsy outcome, sounds like you you both care a lot for each other. Sounds like you already know what you need to do. 

I live on the road as well. My wife had cancer last year and so far it has stayed gone after surgery and radiation.  Since then I've been getting my $h!t in order to not be gone all the time. Can't make up for lost time, but we can sure as heck make the most of the time we have now. 

• Like 1

If they’re willing to say it’s benign without having biopsied it, it’s highly unlikely it’s malignant.  Typically if there’s any remote chance of something being malignant they will not say benign as they don’t want to be wrong.  The biopsy is more just a standard of care on any abnormal growth these days.  It’s always a good wake up call to make sure you’re living life the way you should be, but from the sound of it she’s gonna be fine.  

• Like 1

Prayers for your wife and you Bob. Hope all goes well.

• Like 1

Thanks  Guys ., I just got back from DOC,and Blood Pressure is high got to monitor it and go back back next Monday. I think We can fix that...........BOB!