Flatlander

6 - 400” bulls - Can it be done?

1 minute ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I read something about that elsewhere. Maybe you mentioned this here once before?

He wanted the skull split to widen the spread and also wanted some length added to a few tines. 

yep that was it, maybe i did. 

11 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

He wanted the skull split to widen the spread and also wanted some length added to a few tines. 

WHAT!!! Who does that.  People cease to amaze me.  

2 minutes ago, grey curse said:

WHAT!!! Who does that.  People cease to amaze me.  

it was weird, i asked my friend that worked there why. i think he said he just wanted it for decoration and didnt really care if that one was faked. 

4 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I read something about that elsewhere. Maybe you mentioned this here once before?

Lol what? What a turd.  

The pictures of this bull don’t even begin to do it justice ! I had a friend that was good friends with mike and we helped him move that bull into his new house in linden . I can still remember standing there dumbfounded wondering how it was even possible for an elk to become such a beast . 

Last I had heard mike’s past caught up with him and he went to prison for 5 + or - years and lost everything . When he got out he went to Alaska to work on a crab boat . 

The clown is back. Maybe your brothers past will catch up with him soon.  He is facing  fraud charges as well. Poaching wasn’t enough. AZ public records look it up if you don’t believe me.  

43 minutes ago, az300wby said:

The clown is back. Maybe your brothers past will catch up with him soon.  He is facing  fraud charges as well. Poaching wasn’t enough. AZ public records look it up if you don’t believe me.  

I know it’s hard for a simple minded prick like you to even begin to understand how the process works . I’ll try to dumb this down so you can understand .  They will over charge you like crazy to try to get you to plea . So they come up with all kinds of bs charges Knowing they won’t stick in hopes that you will plea .  97 percent of all game violators will just plead guilty get a misdemeanor get a 250 dollar fine and go before the commission lose license for 5 years and pay another fine . Most people don’t have the money it takes to fight it and it’s easier to throw in the towel . Well Blake is the exception to the rule . First the famous power line buck was taken legally. Second Blake has to money to fight it . I know a few of you in here have a brain and are starting to realize if goofy Mark from the Azgfd has a case it would have been taken care of by now . It’s been 18 months fellas ! As I stated In my first post on the popcorn thread the famous power line buck will be coming home .  I hope that’s dumbed down enough for ya prick ! 

Funny. Look up the charges he is taking a plea.  Why if he was innocent and loaded with money?  Still haven’t  answer my question why hasn’t he  posted  on here for 18 months?   
let me dumb this down for you.  Your brother is a poacher and a piece of chit.  You are a poacher that hasn’t been caught yet!  Is that dumb enough for you Matt/Blake?
 I don’t poach so I don’t understand the process.  
I am a prick but have been called worst    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, az300wby said:

Funny. Look up the charges he is taking a plea.  Why if he was innocent and loaded with money?  Still haven’t  answer my question why hasn’t he  posted  on here for 18 months?   
let me dumb this down for you.  Your brother is a poacher and a piece of chit.  You are a poacher that hasn’t been caught yet!  Is that dumb enough you Matt/Blake?  

Once again you are showing the CWT community how stupid you are ! When they offer a plea it’s put in the record as just that a  plea ! Blake has not taken a plea at this time ! You can make false accusations about me all you want . Truth is I have never had any run ins with the Azgfd ! However I think it’s pretty clear to the CWT community you are a simple minded prick ! 😘

I am a prick.  Time will tell when the dust clears.  Still why hasn’t your brother posted on here if he is innocent of all charges. 
Want  to bet he will take a plea?  

Yes you are and you also have a simple mind ! I’m sure its a genetic thing so don’t blame yourself . Blake’s attorney has advised him to sit back and ride it out . Want to bet the power line buck comes home ?? 

My bet was he will take a plea. (  can’t keep track of all the charges)
I am game on the powerline buck what are you thinking?  PayPal?  I am sure you want money.  If I win I want you to put simple minded on your shitters. 
still he could have posted for support. Hey cwt community I am innocent and need your prayers and donations.  

what happened to the bombshell you  stated months ago!  

If you can come up with enough money I’ll put simple mind on my toilets , vac trucks , water trucks, backhoe and my Peterbilt ! 

You can’t be serious about asking for support from the CWT community! Dude you are lost he doesn’t need any donations . You seem to know a lot about my business .  If you know as much about my business as you act like you do you know I’m far from rich but further from poor . You also know my family could come up with 30k for an attorney in about 2 seconds .