Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Looking to Rent a small Alumn Boat and Trailer 1 week

So our family rented a lake up on the White Mtn Apache Nation and the boat we had lined up fell through.  Looking to rent a little 12/14ft aluminum with no gas motor. troll only.  I'd like to pick up in Phx metro next Tues/Wed and I'd have it back one week later.  I will sign a form taking financial responsibility for it with  an agreed value and happy to leave you a signed check posted dated to when i need to return as protection for full value.  Copy of license any other form to make you comfortable that I'm not a jackass.  Was kind of hoping $200 or so would be fair but open to options.

thanks 

Chad  

• Like 1

So the Apache Nation rents a number of small lakes. You need to go to their website and create a login and then midnight on new year get on and book your time as quick as you can. The lake is locked and it is 100% yours. They provide water for cook and wash all the wood. Fire pits. Potty’s and covered tables. It’s so great.  The fishing we have is native Apache and they a launch. It’s a great trip. $1000 a weekend.  And we do multi family 

• Like 1