Sign in to follow this  
wellhead

Desert Creek Sportsmans Club

I was looking at Desert Creek Sportsmans Club out past Buckeye. 

Anyone here been out there or have any experience/feedback?  Prices don’t seem too bad.

35 minutes ago, wellhead said:

I was looking at Desert Creek Sportsmans Club out past Buckeye. 

Anyone here been out there or have any experience/feedback?  Prices don’t seem too bad.

That might be the place Big Browns went a couple of years ago. Do a search on here for it.

EDIT:

This is not the place I went too.  I went to "Desert Pheasant Recreation".  It is located in Coolidge.  It was HORRIBLE!!!!  Never go there.  

I don't know anything about Desert Creek Sportsman.  I have herd good things about their duck hunting.  Sorry for the confusion!

Well some more research and it looks like Desert Creek took over Gila Hollows from Mitch. 

Thanks for the feedback guys. 

• Like 1

Dude I usually take Adam’s word at face value, but we had a great time at Desert Creek this spring. Way better than the guys in Eloy.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:04 PM, Flatlander said:

Dude I usually take Adam’s word at face value, but we had a great time at Desert Creek this spring. Way better than the guys in Eloy.

I edited my comment.  I was talking about the wrong place.  You can trust me again:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

$400

First post...at least he didn't give us a link to his friend's ranch in TX. Maybe an actual new member and not a spammer...maybe.

7 minutes ago, bigorange said:

First post...at least he didn't give us a link to his friend's ranch in TX. Maybe an actual new member and not a spammer...maybe.

Probably. They are all over here now. 

400 a day isnt bad. I have a 8lb jug of h1000 was thinking of selling it and buying the governors elk tag. Maybe I'll do a dove hunt or two after

• Haha 1