Sign in to follow this  
Samurai

Robbery

Some SOB broke into our home last Wed. And amongst other items, stole 5 deer heads. 4 Coues and one muley. If you happen to run across any of my heads, your help would be greatly appreciated!

F91E647A-573A-44D8-913E-E5C760356BCA.jpeg

BD0FE615-0BC7-4DB7-A2CE-7B5BF0AEC0E8.jpeg

6E5E030F-3A08-49B3-9BCF-21391B27EBAB.jpeg

42506A96-5F65-4F24-B85A-A25BFECED7E0.png

22154B8B-417E-43AD-A772-29D5B4CCA33A.png

10 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

East Tucson, off old Spanish trail/near Houghton. Lonnie is good people!

Who dat ?

Something has to be done in east Tucson about the huge influx of crack heads over the last couple years. Wish the police and city cared about it. I have had to call the police a lot because of them hanging around my business harassing people yelling at people. They told me now to literally stop calling them as they will not respond anymore. Told the walgreens down the street that gets robbed weekly that unless they use a weapon do not call us as there is nothing we can do. It's sad. Sorry about your mounts I will keep an eye out for sure. 

That's not too far from me, Old Spanish near Camino Loma Alta...........That sucks. People think I am crazy with all my alarms and cameras.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:38 AM, TexasHunter said:

Something has to be done in east Tucson about the huge influx of crack heads over the last couple years. Wish the police and city cared about it. I have had to call the police a lot because of them hanging around my business harassing people yelling at people. They told me now to literally stop calling them as they will not respond anymore. Told the walgreens down the street that gets robbed weekly that unless they use a weapon do not call us as there is nothing we can do. It's sad. Sorry about your mounts I will keep an eye out for sure. 

Walgreens needs to get armed..........that really is pathetic!

Kill them all, but why have they been taking mounts lately.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:38 AM, TexasHunter said:

I believe it, maryvale in glendale was that way in the 90's,  the local hoods would steal out of cars and business's when people were standing there. glendale pd told the hole area to quit calling them about it unless there was a firearm involved.

one day 2 kids were watching TV in the main office,  2 guys walk in and steal the TV right in front of them while my wife was sitting at her desk in the next office. (it was Barney so no big lose)

few weeks later Oldest daughter who was maybe 5 or 6 at the time was eating chicken, bum opens door walks in says Hi to my wife  grabs the chicken right out of my daughters hand and runs out the door. That was the funniest thing ever.

both times there was 8 of us working in the shop, we never seen them. but have had them come into the shop area and ask for a job, when one of the guys turns there back to gte app. they steal his tools and run out the shop. that was always a fun beatdown and we never called the cops for those events. one of the guys who had it happen in return stole the thiefs bike and took it home. Was funny as shoot