Couzer

Towing Behind a 5th wheel laws?

28 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

So as long as it is parked and not moving? About all a Ford is good for anyway.  Oops. Did I just say that out loud?

And so begins another debate of epic proportions, only to rival my all time favorite, "Tastes great!  Less filling!"

I'm with you though, my Furd experiences have been less than stellar.  I like my Cummins rattle traps.

• Like 2

If you are going to do a trailer, and want to take a ranger, I would really consider just doing a toyhauler. That keeps you to 1 trailer which would be easier to tow and maneuver.

• Like 1

You guys scare me! 

Whenever I come up to someone towing and it's obviously exceeding the capabilities of the tow vehicle, my azz gets by them as quick as possible. Especially if we're approaching a steep downhill grade. I've pulled up to way too many crashes and DPS always tells me that they over extended the tow vehicle specs.

• Like 1

Big diesel trucks have big brakes so think about stopping. A guy in our bass club almost died pulling a fifth wheel and his Skeeter. Tires blew going downhill from Globe and the boat went sideways and pulled the trailer around. He got stopped but said if there was any traffic he would have been in deep shat. Just be careful and take it easy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AZ8 said:

You guys scare me! 

Whenever I come up to someone towing and it's obviously exceeding the capabilities of the tow vehicle, my azz gets by them as quick as possible. Especially if we're approaching a steep downhill grade. I've pulled up to way too many crashes and DPS always tells me that they over extended the tow vehicle specs.

I used to see a person in a Tacoma size truck on the Beeline towing a triple axle trailer with about a 32' speedboat and wondered how they even got it out of the water.

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I used to see a person in a Tacoma size truck on the Beeline towing a triple axle trailer with about a 32' speedboat and wondered how they even got it out of the water.

Not to hijack the thread, but a person can spend hours on YouTube watching that scenario play out! LOL

20 minutes ago, SweetKaren said:

I am not really sure about the laws in every single state to be honest, however i think that the average max length admitted is 65 feet.

Go back to the kitchen were you belong, the "MEN" were Talking over a year ago ;)

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Delw said:

Go back to the kitchen were you belong, the "MEN" were Talking over a year ago ;)

Pretty sure you’re feeding a troll spammer...if not that was a rude welcome to the site. 😂

3 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Pretty sure you’re feeding a troll spammer...if not that was a rude welcome to the site. 😂

Yah Think.....

if not Sweet Karen will turn into a SourPuss ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/25/2019 at 7:31 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

I like how that’s an F150 pulling that. 

Dam right 

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:37 PM, My Rights As An American said:

So as long as it is parked and not moving? About all a Ford is good for anyway.  Oops. Did I just say that out loud?

Wanna race?