Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

A couple of Rare Bottles for TRADE

I have 2 pretty rare bottles that I would like to be rid of as I am not a collector. Value is tough to determine but I am willing enough to see them go away and I know that my options for doing so are very limited.

First up is a Fall 2007 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection Sauzerac. Info in the pics.

Second, I have a bottle of Jimmy Hendricks Vodka. The story behind this one is that they were produced and distributed without permission of the Hendricks estate and a lawsuit put an end to that. This is one that survived untouched the un-distribution and destruction.

Open to trades of Hunting gear and or XJ parts.

20190320_132555.jpg

BTAC.jpg

2007 Sazerac Rye 18 Year-Old.pdf

purp.jpg

These are un opened so, no samples. I do have an open bottle of George T Stagg of similar vintage that we could celebrate striking a deal with though.

Located in Tucson but I have plenty of work scheduled in Phoenix/Tempe over the next few weeks.

How much is for the Sazerac?

Sell it on the facebook secondary market page. People pay dumb money for BTAC. I refuse to buy on the secondary and have a large bourbon selection at home.

I have turned down multiple offers of $700 on my bottle of Booker’s Rye that I found in a store in Tempe for $199.  Are you interested in 9mm, 40sw, or 556 ammo?

Ammo trades are acceptable in those calibers and a few others, I could use "more than a few" boxes.

Also looking for:

Binos

Trijcon RMR

A set of factory Rubicon wheels/tires (2004 ish? with 5 on 4.5 pattern). An NP 241 with SYE. A Dana 30 that I can build and swap out for my front.

A Glock Gen 3 (21, 34, or 40) A 1911 in 10mm or .45 A Remington semi auto in 12g or a 700 bolt in .308 or 300 Win Mag.

Etcetera