Sign in to follow this  
pkita99

Looking for input on Prime bows

Looking for some input on Prime bows. Was thinking of picking one up and just wanted to get some feedback from folks that have experience with them. Most likely looking at the CT5. Any issues I should know about? Is tuning them hard? Hows the parallel cam system? 

I am currently shooting a Triax and looking for something longer axle to axle, also really like a solid back wall so the Primes are up there on my list because of the limb stops.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I bought one.  Easiest to tune bow I've had yet. Super accurate. A little slower than my old bow but plenty fast. Holds really well. That's probably it's best attribute. I love the grip. Its biggest flaw is it's weight, but that is also alot of the reason it holds so well, along with it's axle to axle length.  Hand shock at the shot is not non existent but it's minimal.   It was love at first shot for me. 

Just now, creed_az_88 said:

I bought one.  Easiest to tune bow I've had yet. Super accurate. A little slower than my old bow but plenty fast. Holds really well. That's probably it's best attribute. I love the grip. Its biggest flaw is it's weight, but that is also alot of the reason it holds so well, along with it's axle to axle length.  Hand shock at the shot is not non existent but it's minimal.   It was love at first shot for me. 

thanks for the feedback, that is what i have been basically reading about them, what did you shoot before if I may ask?