Sign in to follow this  
tyler1215

Top units

Responses about general units are hilarious.   Nobody wants to say nothing....

I'm no different.   Just funny to read the cloak and dagger responses.

I’ve read the hype about 3c.  Spent very little time in there except fishing and shed hunting, but I honestly can’t say I’ve ever seen a pic of a big big one that came out of there?  Like 200 plus?  I’ve looked at the guides websites up there and they claim it as a 180-200 hunt but honestly of the dozens and dozens of bucks I see on there pics very few break 170 and most are 150-160 bucks.  Fine bucks of course, but curious if I’m missing something.  You can shoot a buck like that every year in MT, WY or CO.  Curious why someone would burn a dozen points on it?

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 2:48 PM, naturebob said:

Woody ,Thats true but they all go over 200 LBS. ,only 5' 2" . Missing alot a teeth,Peircings and tatoos to hide their fat!  Don't let trophyhunter know..........LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB!

He will be leaving a day early if he finds out

That buck is almost as big as the McReynalds buck!!

On 8/21/2019 at 10:21 AM, yotebuster said:

I’ve read the hype about 3c.  Spent very little time in there except fishing and shed hunting, but I honestly can’t say I’ve ever seen a pic of a big big one that came out of there?  Like 200 plus?  I’ve looked at the guides websites up there and they claim it as a 180-200 hunt but honestly of the dozens and dozens of bucks I see on there pics very few break 170 and most are 150-160 bucks.  Fine bucks of course, but curious if I’m missing something.  You can shoot a buck like that every year in MT, WY or CO.  Curious why someone would burn a dozen points on it?

I don’t have pics but I’ve heard of 5 over 200 in the last 3 years.   It’s not the bab but I believe it’s the best unit south of the Grand Canyon 

Just dress like this and the big bucks will just come to you!!

Image result for flat brim hats meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Just dress like this and the big bucks will just come to you!!

Image result for flat brim hats meme

That photo isnt complete without the 6.5 creedmoor.