Sign in to follow this  
Backstrap2

CZ Sold Please ***DELETE***

Dove and Quail season is coming! Absolutely like new only 4 shells put through it 2 were shot to confirm pattern of chokes and the other 2 killed 2 doves last season. Gun has sat broke down in smoke and pet free home. Will consider trade for High End Binoculars. Think Vortex Razor or Maven B2 quality 12X50 range.

CZ Redhead Premier 20ga O/U

26" Barrels

2/34 to 3"" Shells

5 Chokes

Ejectors

Retail $1100.00

Gilbert,AZ

Will not ship.

Cash/Zelle/PP

Have pics that I can send tonight.

Call or text

480-298-4160

GUN3.jpg

GUN1.jpg

G4.jpg

GUN.jpg

g6.jpg

Great lil gun and trust me guys this gun is babied. Has only ever been held by hands that see lotion several times a day and has probably  never been anywhere it could get dirty (like outside). JK kinda. But great guy to deal with and treats all of his stuff with way more care than the avg joe. Someone pick this up or trade some binos.

• Haha 1

Probably 1 of the best over and unders UNDER $1K. I have owned a few plenty over that $ and a few under and even owned one of these in basically the same but was called the Redhead Deluxe model then and I loved it. The fit and finish was fine just not fancy wood like a $5k gun has but these function very well and look pretty sharp. A great over under for the $$$.