CatfishKev

Need help, Clever pest control company names.

Dropping like flies
Curl up and die
Dieing time
A time to kill
Only the brood die young
Angel of death
At the gates
Black plague
Napalm 
Twitches 
All the buzz about
Buzz kill 
Arachnizona
Web of flies
Bats n rats
Royal treatment 
Eviction notice
Rat race 
Countdown
Death clock
3 fried mice
Burnin roaches
Black ops
Covert ops
Ants in the pants 
Itchy and scratchy 

13 hours ago, Big Browns said:

If you named your company Power line Exterminators you would be a LEGEND!!!!!

Your slogan:  We kill them regardless of where they are at!!!!!

It doesn’t have the same ring to it when there is not a closed season for bugs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Got Bed Bugs could be a good one. They are in their prime of their own second coming!.  Id be willing to bet a guy could make a killing if they specialized in bed bugs, I just don't wanna be that guy.  

Your smart for not wanting to be that guy.

I had a pest control business for a little over 5 years. Bed bugs is one thing I never did. You can make some really good money, but it wasn't worth it to me. I don't ever want those nasty things in my house!

Are you going to treat termites? There is also some good money to be made in termite control. It's a little more labor intensive, but its worth it! 

I have been out of the game for about 5 years now, but if you have any questions please let me know and I'll help the best I can.

11 minutes ago, briant_az said:

I had a pest control business for a little over 5 years. Bed bugs is one thing I never did. You can make some really good money, but it wasn't worth it to me. I don't ever want those nasty things in my house!

Are you going to treat termites? There is also some good money to be made in termite control. It's a little more labor intensive, but its worth it! 

I have been out of the game for about 5 years now, but if you have any questions please let me know and I'll help the best I can.

What’s wrong with bed bug work? Lol 

And this woman told me she didn’t have any bugs and didn’t want her apartment sprayed. 

75D503B4-5D98-4F90-90DA-36A2E821C773.jpeg

EC35E3FA-CF20-4E36-96A6-02FC26AF407B.jpeg

F8973D01-C483-4F6D-8824-7460DA9FCC5F.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 2

26 minutes ago, GJMauro12 said:

And this woman told me she didn’t have any bugs and didn’t want her apartment sprayed. 

I work in wastewater treatment and find this to be absolutely disgusting!!!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

I work in wastewater treatment and find this to be absolutely disgusting!!!

You sir, have proved my point.

You're a better man than me for sure! I wouldn't step foot in that apartment. 

• Like 2

You need a name that Libatards like.  They will be your best customers.  And you cant use the word kill for the same reason.  Pest Control is all that you can do so,  Cat's Pest Control, CF Pest control,  Kev's Pest Control, AAAA Best Pest Control.  😆

PS are you going to do animals?

17 hours ago, Big Browns said:

If you named your company Power line Exterminators you would be a LEGEND!!!!!

Your slogan:  We kill them regardless of where they are at!!!!!

We kill them in or out of season.

5 hours ago, briant_az said:

I will eventually, I need another year under my belt to get that QP license. My old boss would probably let me work under his license for a fee or whatever.  But I'm kind of torn on if i want to bother. Doing TIs are a pain.  I kinda want to just get 200ish customers and work 2 weeks out of the month, advertise for bees in the summer and hunt in the winter.  Thanks for the offer of help. Im probably gonna go do my QP training in tucson next week for the test.

5 hours ago, GJMauro12 said:

Thats nasty dude.  Ive done my share of jobs like that, not fun. One was in an apartment with a woman that had her son and his girlfriend living there and they had a baby. The place was riddled with not only bed bugs but also German cockroaches.  There were nest of bed bugs and roaches together in their huge dirty laundry pile. We literally were taking a shop vac to individual articles of clothing, we found underwear that had period blood and diareaha on the same pair, it was so gross! The son seemed about as bright as a wet dish rag.  I felt bad for the baby though. Poor kids baby mattress was full of them.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThomC said:

PS are you going to do animals?

I heard he all ready does animals!!!!!!

• Like 1