Sign in to follow this  
Phil Carr

Belgium Browning Superposed 12 gauge

I’m selling my Belgium Made Superposed. It was special order Superposed Lightning with 30 inch barrels, 2 3/4” chambers,Monte Carlo stock cast off, ( 5/8” wide Broadway rib, ) twin ivory beads, choked Modified and Full. ( NOT A SALT WOOD GUN)

The gun is 50 years old but is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I would rate it 90% .

I live in Tucson so I could meet you if you wish to purchase. I can ship anywhere in the USA to a FFL for the cost of shipping.

Priority Insured shipping would run between $40 and $50 dollars. I can send more pictures to any interested person.

Great for trap shooting, also AZ dove season starts in 30 days.

$1100.00 

call Or text Phil at520-975-0830 or email coues3pt@gmail.com

C9D8B9C7-9F9E-42D6-9F66-9962D4B2597B.jpeg

2CCD3DC7-3E81-467F-9891-AB419704391E.jpeg

322A60DA-FB25-4EFA-9FE2-60F8E64D27BC.jpeg

6FFFAE8A-5C4A-4D4B-A317-1DC4CEAE9437.jpeg

23E72CDE-B0CB-48B5-9044-9D590BC1A34A.jpeg

• Like 3

Thats what I'm talking about gorgeous! Good luck with your sale I wish I could get that bird slayer. Just saving funds for my elk hunt.

Oops. Just to clarify. The rib is the Broadway which is 5/8” wide rather than the standard 3/8”.

The stock is actually cast off for a right had shooter. I’m glad you posted Forepaw I mistyped. 

Just to be clear is this gun completely stock as it came from the factory, and I bet its a pleasure to shoot.

The recoil pad is the only thing not stock. It’s a Pachmyer whiteline.

Just to clarify ..... Cast off is for right handed shooters. Cast on is for us lefties. Good luck with sale. Beautiful shotgun!

Yes that’s correct Dug. Gun is cast “off” for a Right hand shooter. Thanks for the complement on the gun. The Superposed is a wonderful gun.

9 hours ago, Phil Carr said:

The recoil pad is the only thing not stock. It’s a Pachmyer whiteline.

Was it ordered without checkering on the pistol grip?  I don't remember ever seeing that in a Superposed.

Beautiful gun!