Sign in to follow this  
levers

Win71

Dan passed away. I was at his funeral.My son uses one of his rifles I bought from him.. He's missed. heck of a man👍

Sorry to hear that. I was just thinking the same thing the other day.

The guy that came on here out of no where with the all-knowing, completely condescending attitude?

55 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

The guy that came on here out of no where with the all-knowing, completely condescending attitude?

He initially came across like that but he was a decent guy with a lot of knowledge and having met him in person I can tell he was not like that at all. It's hard to judge a person by their comments and more than a few (myself) included don't always come across as Boy Scouts.

RIP Dan.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

What was his last name? Dude had it in for me for some reason and i had no idea who he was.

He sure did have it in for you. He really reminded me of Lark. He once told me if he ever ran into a lion that he couldn't run down on foot that he'd give me a holler.

That what happened 

He had some Rem.  Bottom metal That I was thinking about buying. I never heard from him again 

RIP

44 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Can you blame him? 

If somebody doesn't like me because of who I am that's perfectly fine and I have no qualms about it. I had absolutely no idea who that guy was and I'm pretty sure I'd never done anything to him.

20 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

If somebody doesn't like me because of who I am that's perfectly fine and I have no qualms about it. I had absolutely no idea who that guy was and I'm pretty sure I'd never done anything to him.

I was just playing 

When I picked up a couple pistols from him was pretty crochity through the entire dealings but while we were exchanging funds he opened up and said he had cancer and was trying to liquidate his firearms so his family would have to. I think if I was dying and had to give up my toys too boot I probably wouldn't be a ray of sunshine either. He always did say what he was thinking even though  we might not agree. I'll miss him either way.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

It wasn't that personal. He just thought you were whiney when you were a young brat and first started posting on CWT. He just rode you for entertainment.

Dude didn't like anybody younger than 50!