Sign in to follow this  
elwood

Annealing Machine

I just converted a 77/22 Hornet to K-Hornet and am splitting a lot the cases during fire forming. From all the research I've done it looks like my Nosler brass needs to be annealed prior to fire forming. Does anyone have an annealing machine that can handle this little case and is willing to do a few for me? I will gladly pay for the service and if it solves my problem will have 150 pieces that need to be done. PM or my cell is 520-237-9643. Thank you.

-Eliot

5 hours ago, elwood said:

NW Tucson

If you don’t find anyone local, mail me your brass and I’ll do what I can to help you out.

Appreciate that! It would also give me an excuse to head up there and see some old friends. Worked for Payson hotshots in the mid 90's.....

-Eliot

7 minutes ago, elwood said:

Appreciate that! It would also give me an excuse to head up there and see some old friends. Worked for Payson hotshots in the mid 90's.....

-Eliot

Those are some tough dudes! Let me know.

Thank you both very much. I ended up finding a co worker with the same machine cjl has and we are going to give it a try down here. 

I'm trying to find a fur friendly round for 20-200 yds on fox, bobcats and coyotes.... Not sure if it exists but I'm gonna give it a try this year. If not K Hornet, I might try a 19 Badger or 20 Vartarg next winter. 

• Like 1