oneshot

I don't carry for your Protection...

20 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

And I sit on the back row at church and faculty meetings so I can see everybody that walks through that door.....nobody walks in behind me!

I run scenarios through my head all the time...........

I watch...............

And I call the cops when I see rifraff going on in my neighborhood...........

I carry always. It's a shame we need to carry in church but we do.

Turns out a mega church I was attending was on a couple local Islamists hit list a couple years ago.

But the two ISIS wannabes got distracted by a Draw Muhammad contest in Garland TX and drove there where they were both killed in probably the worst ill concieved attack in history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

The opioid problem in the USA is waaaaaaay bigger problem than guns. In 2017, 70,000 people died from overdose. 40,000 died from firearms.

I have a great idea for preventing any more overdose deaths!   Ban heroin...make it illegal. Yeah, we have all seen what laws have done to stop the drug problem. Same thing will happen with gun laws. It will have no effect on crime, only on me and you. 

We have an opioid problem yet my friends are in Afghanistan right now guarding opium fields for the enemy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Explorer said:

We have an opioid problem yet my friends are in Afghanistan right now guarding opium fields for the enemy.

That is phucked.   

• Like 1

I live 3 blocks north of Bell road and 15th ave. So many tweekers along and around  Bell its worse than the ghetto  I grew up in in Erie Pa. But back in late 60's and early 70's  everyone just carried knifes. A little different today. I don't carry cause I am afraid I'd use it on one. My roomate carries everywhere.  I do the samething as mentioned here. Wherever I go I know My surroundings and when in a Bar never sit where some one can come up behind Me.Been that way my whole life. It funny how most people don't watch whats going on around them. We do have alot of Cops in the area cause of the situation They are at the QT allmost fulltime...BOB!

They wanna put them on so You will keep watching the show Trphyhntr............BOB!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Edge said:

I carry always. It's a shame we need to carry in church but we do.

Turns out a mega church I was attending was on a couple local Islamists hit list a couple years ago.

But the two ISIS wannabes got distracted by a Draw Muhammad contest in Garland TX and drove there where they were both killed in probably the worst ill concieved attack in history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

While owning/running various anti-islamic fb pages, my death threat count would sometimes be in the 100's per DAY, most from the shitholastans, but local threats get sent straight to the #FBI, calling out the Tucson mosque "leaders" got me doxx'ed and many death threats from Tucson/Phx...

I refuse to be a helpless victim or remain silent...

• Like 1