hoghntr

SOLD

Thank you for your honesty.  I have some cheaper vortex binos which work for my needs.  After researching, it looked like those UHD are a marketing ploy.  I'm trying to save my pennies for a swaro.  But I for now I can get the job done with my vipers😬

• Like 1

10 hours ago, G_E_E said:

Thank you for your honesty.  I have some cheaper vortex binos which work for my needs.  After researching, it looked like those UHD are a marketing ploy.  I'm trying to save my pennies for a swaro.  But I for now I can get the job done with my vipers😬

Dont let my honesty in the comparison with 2 other makers confuse the actual Vortex line up. Now I will bash a bit... They are WAY WAY better than 15x50 Vipers which I have no idea how anybody actually uses (got a buddy really mad at me when I busted out the Euros beside his 15x50 Vipers - 50mm is not enough obj lens for 15x so NEEDS MORE LIGHT) and Way Way better than Kaibabs which feel as if they are sucking my eyeballs out of my head when I use them they just kinda seem like a magnifying glass and eyecups are too big.

These are Razors and quite comfortable on the eyes to glass with (zero eye fatigue) and good quality but I feel that 15x56 Razors would have been a better call for most hunters. If I hunted bigger country these might be a bit more exciting to me. For someone who doesn't wanna drop the extra $500 - -$900 to buy used or new swaro HD this is a pretty excellent option.

I do not hunt down South much but when I have and was looking at headgear on 5 coues bucks at 1200-1500 yards with 15x56 swaro neu model and having hard time deciding to enter the hunt or not these would have gave me the answer without a spotter.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

Someone should buy these!

I posted on F.B. and of course guys out of state wanna buy.. I have been screwed over via paypal and it ain't happening again! It's either friends and family payment or it ain't happening. Local sale is preferred for sure + I just like knowing guys are happy with the binocs before driving away. And heck no I wouldn"t give a stranger friends and family unless I knew them 🤣 I do pay this way but usually when we have same f.b. friends or guys are staff somewhere that I know. 

On 8/8/2019 at 8:46 AM, hoghntr said:

Dont let my honesty in the comparison with 2 other makers confuse the actual Vortex line up. Now I will bash a bit... They are WAY WAY better than 15x50 Vipers which I have no idea how anybody actually uses (got a buddy really mad at me when I busted out the Euros beside his 15x50 Vipers - 50mm is not enough obj lens for 15x so NEEDS MORE LIGHT) and Way Way better than Kaibabs which feel as if they are sucking my eyeballs out of my head when I use them they just kinda seem like a magnifying glass and eyecups are too big.

These are Razors and quite comfortable on the eyes to glass with (zero eye fatigue) and good quality but I feel that 15x56 Razors would have been a better call for most hunters. If I hunted bigger country these might be a bit more exciting to me. For someone who doesn't wanna drop the extra $500 - -$900 to buy used or new swaro HD this is a pretty excellent option.

I do not hunt down South much but when I have and was looking at headgear on 5 coues bucks at 1200-1500 yards with 15x56 swaro neu model and having hard time deciding to enter the hunt or not these would have gave me the answer without a spotter.

Don't knock those viper too hard. They are great glass for what they cost especially when you buy used.  I've glassed side by side with Duwane Adams crew when that was the best glass I had at the moment and I was never outglassed.  In fact I glassed the herd up that our shooter filled his tag on during the late hunt.   I now have the meopta 15s and love them. Love the slc and 12 el, but not enough to spend more money I don't have! I'd really like to look through their new line up myself.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Don't knock those viper too hard. They are great glass for what they cost especially when you buy used.  I've glassed side by side with Duwane Adams crew when that was the best glass I had at the moment and I was never outglassed.  In fact I glassed the herd up that our shooter filled his tag on during the late hunt.   I now have the meopta 15s and love them. Love the slc and 12 el, but not enough to spend more money I don't have! I'd really like to look through their new line up myself.  

Yep it is really all in what someone's budget is. Buddy's viper next to my Meopta got me a dirty look and then I knew I was on a search for another pair for him. L.O.L. he was content until then. :) I liked some viper 10x42 I just think companies stick too big of power into not good enough glass and or lack of obj lens for light. Plus my eyes be aging so bright is GOOD