Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

Alpen Rainier EDHD 10x42

Passing along a killer deal on Amazon right now. I really want to buy these but have better places to spend my money right now.  These are $1300+ glass.  Alpen is out of business but was bought by Explorer Scientific who still honor their No Fault Warranty.  I’ve seen these beat out Razor and Conquests in reviews.  

They drop $10-$25 a day and are now at $440 with 2 pairs left.  

If if anyone buys them I’d like to look through them one day.   

Alpen Optics RAINIER EDHD 10x42 Waterproof Fogproof Roof Prism Binocular https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004MBE1NK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3l6sDbQ6VVER9

Glad to see they were bought and warranties will be honored. I have a pair of Alpen 12x50s I've had for 12-13 years and they're as clear if not clearer than my Vortex Viper HDs.

I have a pair of their HD 10X25s and they’re great. Not quit as good as the Leica compacts but better then the Swaro’s. If I hadn’t bought the 12X50 ELs on here earlier this week I’d own them. 

Paid $386 and now the price is $444.  

I guess if nothing sells it goes down 20 bucks and it one sells it goes back up. Was 406 yesterday. 

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, KBarter said:

Paid $386 and now the price is $444.  

I guess if nothing sells it goes down 20 bucks and it one sells it goes back up. Was 406 yesterday. 

Awesome!  I saw them at $406 and nearly pulled the trigger.  I looked again and the last pair was at $444.  They are all gone now.  You got a smoking deal!

11 hours ago, Norteno said:

Awesome!  I saw them at $406 and nearly pulled the trigger.  I looked again and the last pair was at $444.  They are all gone now.  You got a smoking deal!

Appreciate the heads-up on these. My daughter will use them off a tripod and they will be my "little glass."