Lv2hnt

Need utility trailer wheel bearings packed

Hey All:

Getting slammed right now with Heroes Rising Outdoors responsibilities. Anyone available the next 7-10 days to stop by my house in N. Gilbert to repack wheel bearings on open utility trailer I use in the field? It's been a couple years since last done and I'd feel better not having to worry about them this season.

Thanks!

--- Tom

4 hours ago, cjl2010 said:

Gilbert.....always in Gilbert, oy vey.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Maybe 2 for 1 depending on the day, im in gilbert too.

One more would seal the deal. Would have to be between 19Aug - 22Aug, Mon - Thursday. Evenings are fine too.

Tim, you're just so darn far away (I thought of you)! I'm leaving town with it in two weeks, needs to be done by Tues., Aug 20 at the absolute latest ...

1 hour ago, Lv2hnt said:

Tim, you're just so darn far away (I thought of you)! I'm leaving town with it in two weeks, needs to be done by Tues., Aug 20 at the absolute latest ...

Well, we're narrowing the date down...lol

Thanks Edge, but have someone here on East Side who can get to it this Tuesday (which has lowered my stress level already). You're still The Man!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Are you providing the grease and just need someone to do the work? Sorry,  after the other topic on turf installation I just had to!

I think a few of those fellas on that post are used to packing something other than bearings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Are you providing the grease and just need someone to do the work? Sorry,  after the other topic on turf installation I just had to!

Your grease is worthless!! I mark mine up 1000% to make my profit worth it. It’s pure dinosaur ya know, not this new liberal synthetic hippy grease!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

90-degree turn after the fact. You guys ...

• Like 1