Green Bullet

fake turf installer

Does anyone install fake turf for a living?  I have a bunch of travertine pavers I want to put fake grass in between.  I buy materials you install.   8 pads across, 3 pads deep  (24 total)    Roughly 500 sq ft gross   

No rookies or first timers.   Experienced only.   

13 minutes ago, Green Bullet said:

No rookies or first timers.   Experienced only.   

So, no fake turf installers😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

No thanks. I love doing work for guys that want to "supply" the material and "just need labor". You want a professional job for an illegal price. Good luck. Pound sand.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

No thanks. I love doing work for guys that want to "supply" the material and "just need labor". You want a professional job for an illegal price. Good luck. Pound sand.

Do you install ?

19 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Do you install ?

Yup. We do landscape design and construction. Everything but pools.

• Like 2

Little do people know that installers get the material waaay cheaper than the homeowners. After markup, it is usually dang near a wash. Good luck. Most home depot’s have cut rate installers at a cut rate price. 

• Like 2

As a pool repair and maintenance business owner of 13 years, there is no doubt in truth to what has been said, but OP never said how much he was willing to pay for the experienced labor, what he drives, or how he is getting his material and why he is choosing his route. 

Some on this forum sure make a lot of assumptions.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

As a pool repair and maintenance business owner of 13 years, there is no doubt in truth to what has been said, but OP never said how much he was willing to pay for the experienced labor, what he drives, or how he is getting his material and why he is choosing his route. 

Some on this forum sure make a lot of assumptions.

Yup I profile!

Holy crap! Brutal here! At my job if a customer supplied a quality part, I’ll install it for the same labor as I would if I bought the stuff. No warranty on parts or install in that case but I’ll install it. If the product isn’t on par with what I’d normally install then I decline the job.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

Yup I profile!

Instead of mind your own business like a man to a good standing member here, noted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Holy crap! Brutal here! At my job if a customer supplied a quality part, I’ll install it for the same labor as I would if I bought the stuff. No warranty on parts or install in that case but I’ll install it. If the product isn’t on par with what I’d normally install then I decline the job.

Same as I've always done. Maybe the OP just wants to hire a great installer from a great forum who will do an honorable job. 

• Like 6