Green Bullet

fake turf installer

1 hour ago, CouesPursuit said:

Same as I've always done. Maybe the OP just wants to hire a great installer from a great forum who will do an honorable job. 

Thank you Cp and other common sense posters.

The rest of you Wow....You guys are really something.   I am thinking about doing the job myself but was wondering if there is a good guy who works for a bigger firm that wanted to do a side job for good fair money.  Maybe I’d lend a hand.  Deliver material for him.  Handle clean up too.  Probably pay more than their bosses pay them factoring in the margin stacking for their cut off the top   Win win    

I already have contractor pricing lined up  for the material.    I just got done building a pool with all the fixings.   The guys I worked with and the competition I evaluated all passed through material prices at cost.   Everyone knows folks have hookups for material pricing.  It’s not a differentiating factor anymore.   They made their money on the installs.     Everyone was pretty satisfied with the transaction.    Win win   

You guys need to get to get a life.   This is right up there with dissing some guys price on something he’s trying to sell in the classifieds.    If you’re not interested keep your mouth shut and move on.     If you can find a sucker to pay you 100% mark up on materials all the power to you but you’re barking up the wrong tree here buddy. 

I appreciate those of you who have who made supporting comments.  The rest of you really need to do some self reflection I’ve never created any conflict or issues on this site   

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AZkiller said:

No thanks. I love doing work for guys that want to "supply" the material and "just need labor". You want a professional job for an illegal price. Good luck. Pound sand.

You xxxx off!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

These cheap people crack me up , and I have nothing to do with landscaping etc. Bet he’s driving a Tesla or  Mercedes though not sure how they sleep at night to be honest. 

I have no trouble going to sleep at night.  

Is it cheap to not throw money away at an idiot like you?  

I’d lose sleep knowing I was doing that that’s for sure.  

You’re a joke   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Green Bullet said:

You guys need to get to get a life.   This is right up there with dissing some guys price on something he’s trying to sell in the classifieds.    If you’re not interested keep your mouth shut and move on.     If you can find a sucker to pay you 100% mark up on materials all the power to you but you’re barking up the wrong tree here buddy

This is definitely an annoying thing I've noticed.  Why some people feel it's necessary to butt in on postings when they don't have anything to contribute.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CouesPursuit said:

As a pool repair and maintenance business owner of 13 years, there is no doubt in truth to what has been said, but OP never said how much he was willing to pay for the experienced labor, what he drives, or how he is getting his material and why he is choosing his route. 

Some on this forum sure make a lot of assumptions.

Yeah looks like my assumption was way off huh. 😆

I bet he wants the new turf installed by Christmas time. Some people.

Kidding aside. It muddies the water when a warranty item arises and the homeowner provides the material. Becomes a finger pointing scenario.

good luck with the install. Post pics. I’m looking hard at turf right now.

58 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

Yeah looks like my assumption was way off huh. 😆

Yeah they were.  You’re an idiot and clueless.  Stfu and mind your own business. 

I gotta chime in here. Greenbullet , You should have said up front ,anyone want a side job and explain what You wanted. I was not against you at first but now You sound like the bad guy, when no one here is. I was a Landscape contractor ,Licsened, Bonded, Insured and Incorperated for 25 years. Never did Jobs like that. We have overhead to cover . When people would try to Chew Me down on price I would tell them I'm in it Because I love it and am Very good at it, and I make $ ,I don't need the practice. I v'e done it for over 30 years. I would leave it at that. Hope You find some one to do Your Job................BOB!

5 hours ago, naturebob said:

I gotta chime in here. Greenbullet , You should have said up front ,anyone want a side job and explain what You wanted. I was not against you at first but now You sound like the bad guy, when no one here is. I was a Landscape contractor ,Licsened, Bonded, Insured and Incorperated for 25 years. Never did Jobs like that. We have overhead to cover . When people would try to Chew Me down on price I would tell them I'm in it Because I love it and am Very good at it, and I make $ ,I don't need the practice. I v'e done it for over 30 years. I would leave it at that. Hope You find some one to do Your Job................BOB!

What difference would it have made?   Side job or job or hobby?  The request was really simple.  

I beg to differ about some folks being bad hearted.  The assertions made against me are out of line and uncalled for  

Appreciate the input but I don’t get your point at all.  If the offer/ask wasn’t compelling mind your own business and move on.  

This is typical homeowner. I ran into them all the time in my 20 years of landscape installations. I turned down alot of jobs cuz guys like this arnt worth the hassle

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Any dead bears or antelope yet?

Good luck Green Bullet.

21 minutes ago, 520HUNT said:

This is typical homeowner. I ran into them all the time in my 20 years of landscape installations. I turned down alot of jobs cuz guys like this arnt worth the hassle

So...we’re any bears killed or not??

• Like 2