Green Bullet

fake turf installer

7 minutes ago, oz31p said:

So...we’re any bears killed or not??

Not yet. Bears don’t like fake turf. Mine has attracted a few bobcats though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Green Bullet said:

I have no trouble going to sleep at night.  

Is it cheap to not throw money away at an idiot like you?  

I’d lose sleep knowing I was doing that that’s for sure.  

You’re a joke   

Sorry if I got your panties in a wad bud ? I was just spit balling in general. Depending on what you do I could probably buy and sell you a few times over. Yes my wife and I could both drive Tesla’s and the daughter a Mercedes, and live in a 600,000 house but naw I’m a simple man I’ll just happily retire at 52. It just agervates me when guys take advantage, and maybe that wasn’t your intention at all. Good luck with your project. Sleep well 

47 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Sorry if I got your panties in a wad bud ? I was just spit balling in general. Depending on what you do I could probably buy and sell you a few times over. Yes my wife and I could both drive Tesla’s and the daughter a Mercedes, and live in a 600,000 house but naw I’m a simple man I’ll just happily retire at 52. It just agervates me when guys take advantage, and maybe that wasn’t your intention at all. Good luck with your project. Sleep well 

Your cool, I wish I had your money, I would light mine on fire.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Lol ... what you finally got some ? Bud I will tear you up ... go clean your little f@g hands .... 

You would probably cream your shorts at my medical dental coverage, and try to fu@k me at the same time.., 

Green Bullet, where are you located? I sell 100% American made turf at wholesale in Tucson. I've been selling and installing turf for almost 15 years. I'd be more than happy to sell you or any forum member turf at contractor pricing.

• Like 2

Wow this thread is taking a turn. Taken over by a new douchebag.

Brag about your money some more buddy you're making yourself look great.

• Like 3

Internet tough guy here bragging about everything he probably doesn’t have and Hunt Harder sent me a pm telling me EMR has the whitest teeth he had ever cume across and he enjoyed his little girl hands schucks!🤫

• Like 1

Green Bullet , I will Move on , but not  without saying You are an  A hole and a Cheap Basterd. Put it on Craigs list or some place else. complete fool You are . You can't even communicate with the average Man. You don't understand anybod'ys post.You might be a great  Guy but You sure as heck don''talk like it............Grow Up......................BOB!

You no what ,Fake turf is overated any way! It is hotter tan Chit , You don't evenwant to be installing It after 9 AM this time of year . THe new New  Dbacks field Looks like crap up close. It looks from a distance but up close , give me Real turf any day. I had 3400  feet of tifgreen in my in my house in CAVECREEK. I kept it like In 12 plus years  a putting green, had 3 holes in it to put on. Had to mow it every 2 days minimum , when I had time I would do it every day like it should be.Better than some courses. Its way cooler and if You have Dogs It will stink  and never go away  NOT MAINTANENCE FREE. I forgot to mention it is hot as heck and will screw up Your dogs Paws 

PLus we played baseball on it>