Green Bullet

fake turf installer

13 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Sorry if I got your panties in a wad bud ? I was just spit balling in general. Depending on what you do I could probably buy and sell you a few times over. Yes my wife and I could both drive Tesla’s and the daughter a Mercedes, and live in a 600,000 house but naw I’m a simple man I’ll just happily retire at 52. It just agervates me when guys take advantage, and maybe that wasn’t your intention at all. Good luck with your project. Sleep well 

Lone me a few bucks bro?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Lone me a few bucks bro?

Lol ... sure at what interest rate ? 25% ? Nah I was just kidding this guy and he got his panties in a wad go figure the good ole internet....... f-it oh well ... , but yeah let me know .... 

• Haha 1

I'll take it , even with your Holly then thaw attitude, you guys are fing hilarious, continue please..

• Like 1

Somehow I was labeled a dentist with small hands.  Poor guy is confused.    Some weird fantasy of the rich I guess.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Sorry if I got your panties in a wad bud ? I was just spit balling in general. Depending on what you do I could probably buy and sell you a few times over. Yes my wife and I could both drive Tesla’s and the daughter a Mercedes, and live in a 600,000 house but naw I’m a simple man I’ll just happily retire at 52. It just agervates me when guys take advantage, and maybe that wasn’t your intention at all. Good luck with your project. Sleep well 

I accept your half hearted attempt at an apology.

And Trust me,  you can’t buy and sell me a few times over.  I’ll leave it at that.  The fact that you feel the need to show off says two things:   1). You dont really have it (I mean really have it) and 2) you’re a man of low character if you believe you need to try and swing your cock around to put other people down.  I almost took the bait but I’m above that and not going there.  

19 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Green Bullet, where are you located? I sell 100% American made turf at wholesale in Tucson. I've been selling and installing turf for almost 15 years. I'd be more than happy to sell you or any forum member turf at contractor pricing.

Dude, what!!!!   Be careful. Your going to crater the artificial turf trade and get banned on this site LOl.  

All jokes aside i found a good quality local source.  Thank you for the follow up and I hope this quagmire of a post yields some business benefit to you.  

• Like 3