Sign in to follow this  
40-year-AZ-hunter

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LJ Unlimited - $18000

For Sale - 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LJ Unlimited.  The Unlimited is slightly longer and only made in the Rubicon in 2005 and 2006 so is a bit sought after.  This Jeep has 93,600 miles and is a stock Jeep so it has not been modified with lift, gearing, etc.  Those familiar with the 03-06 Rubicons know it has 4.10 axle ratios with locking differentials front and rear.  The transfer case is 4:1 in low range for slow crawling. These were the last of the 4.0 straight six engine which has legendary torque.  I'm the third owner and have owned it less than a year and replaced it with a TJ Rubicon.  This Jeep is an automatic with all the neat factory options including factory RB1 GPS stereo in dash, cruise control, lighted mirror with temp and compass. Factory hardtop painted green with matching fender flares.  The body is silver with no Arizona Pinstriping.  Receiver hitch towing package.  No rust and no bondo. Clean title. 4 newer Goodyear tires on stock Rubicon Moab wheels.  I would say there is nothing wrong with the Jeep, but it does have a slight worn spot on the driver's seat as shown in a picture, otherwise the interior is perfect. Cold AC and warm heat for comfort when hunting unlike many side-by-sides 😃

I believe it is priced fairly and firm at $18,000.  Located in Flagstaff.

Front.jpg

Pass Side.jpg

Drivers Side2.jpg

Back Closed.jpg

Back Open.jpg

Back Seat.jpg

LF Tire.jpg

Engine.jpg

Inst Panel.jpg

GPS.jpg

Radio.jpg

Mirror.jpg