Big Browns

Wyoming Archery Antelope Semi Live Hunt

I'm headed to Wyoming tomorrow morning at 0400 to start my first Archery Antelope hunt.  This will be my third trip to Wyoming in 5 years.  I've had great success in all my past trips so I'm hoping for the same on this one.  I have a limited amount of time to hunt, but with great info on the area expectations are very high!  This will be 100% spot and stalk.  I've spent the last 4 months practicing shooting.  I've never shot better in my life.  I feel extremely prepared for this hunt.  Fingers crossed!!!!

I'll post daily pics and info to keep everyone updated.  Here are some pics of my past Wyoming hunts.  

Antelope 2.jpg

WA1.jpg

WY3.jpg

• Like 10

Good luck!!  If the weather is anything like it’s suppsoed to be in ND it’ll be nice and cool for you!!  Mid 70’s as far out as the forecast goes!  Good antelope weather, not good for growing corn!!

Good luck and be safe on the roads!!!!  🙏   Will look forward to updates!

I'm heading to New Mexico on Thursday for what is becoming an annual antelope hunting trip with my sons.  Can't wait!!!  😀

• Like 1

Big Browns, The very best of luck to you on your upcoming hunt. I'll be heading up to Wyoming also, but for an October rifle hunt for an antelope buck and doe.