Sign in to follow this  
Hoss50

WTB: Dove Belt Bags

Just a shot to see if anyone has any they are looking to get rid of before I buy them new. I am a bigger guy with a 44" waist. Let me know if you have anything. I am looking for something on the nicer side if possible. Just a shot in the dark. Thanks for looking.

I've taken the shell bags and bird bags off the cheap Walmart ones and put them on the belt that comes with my cargo shorts. Works pretty good. I still have and use a bird belt bag that I bought at AZ Sportsmans when they were on Camelback Rd. It was labeled as a Remington product. It's on its last leg but has served me well for years.

That's cool. I used to work at that AZ Sportsmans many years ago. Crap pay but it was a job I enjoyed. 

Thanks for the tip. 

I normally use my old contractors bags from my days on the jobsites, but they are pretty beat up.

Get yourself a nice long call lanyard and hang it around your neck and then each bird you kill you put his little feet thru a loop and let that spring hold him. :) then you look like a proud dove slayer.