452b264

Red flag laws

Our senators are proposing a federal red flag law, but currently  there isnt one in the country that has any due process they just come to your house and take them and ask questions later. We dont need this on the federal level. The universal back round check  thats been proposed wont allow us to hand a firearm over to one of our kids or a friend without a back round check, not even as a loaner without making you a felon. They need to stop passing laws that only effect the law abiding and focus on the criminal. Below are several links to send letters out to the president and senators. 

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=6868

https://gunowners.org/action-alert-trump-needs-to-hear-from-you/

• Like 6

Guest oneshot

Some of my writings/comments on-line/in person have raised ire, threats and accusations of my being 'racist" among the garbage-eaters.

I have been doxx'd, sent death threats, and have had my vehicle banned from certain property's here in Green Valley, Az. (Villas East and West)

Awaiting my turn to be 'swatted", reported for my beliefs/statements(vehicle has been reported to Pima Co Sheriffs a few times for my window lettering)...

Under lawyers advice, i will continue to do what i do...

Its coming. We have a weak kneed apathetic society that stands for nothing unless its government handouts or so called government security blankets offered by corrupt politicians. Our society is more concerned about feelings and turning cities and towns into crime ridden shanty towns for homeless and illegals, then the actual law abiding citizens of this country. We have turned from morals and values to anything goes. And as such, we are going to reap what we sow!

• Like 3

Unfortunately no one seems to care

about real issues.  No bull 350 will get another 5 pages by the weekend, while due process is getting flushed away with our inalienable rights.

• Like 4

They'll care when a verbal argument with a neighbor turns into the sheriffs department showing up and raiding your house. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

They'll care when a verbal argument with a neighbor turns into the sheriffs department showing up and raiding your house. 

Yup, but it will be too late by then.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ctafoya said:

And that's exactly how it will all start. Every A-----e with a bone to pick will use it as a means to avenge a grievance. And like most things, once its done, good luck at reversing it.

Trump needs to be cautious. Signing any controversial law related to gun rights, could be political suicide.

Like him, or not, another 4 years ofTrump is our best defense against the radical nutbags that have taken over the Democrat party.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

Trump needs to be cautious. Signing any controversial law related to gun rights, could be political suicide.

Like him, or not, another 4 years od Trump is our best defense against the radical nutbags that have taken over the Democrat party.

And they're all hatin on Israel today.