452b264

Red flag laws

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

To be fair trump has been more anti 2a than Obama was 

And during Obama's tenure as president, How many public shootings did occur ? Please remind me.

4 minutes ago, fireplanes said:

And during Obama's tenure as president, How many public shootings did occur ? Please remind me.

a lot but idk what that has to do with what i commented on. i hate obama as much as the next guy but that doesnt change the fact that trump is weak on 2a. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

a lot but idk what that has to do with what i commented on. i hate obama as much as the next guy but that doesnt change the fact that trump is weak on 2a. 

He caved on the bump stock.

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Donald J Trump is the President of the free world, The President of all the Homosexuals, #Metoo people, Those who love and protect the 2A, those of detest and want to take down the 2A, he is the president of the kids that have been hurt, shot, he is the president of all the families that are grieving....He is the president and he carries all this weight. You will never know what it feels like to hear Millions of cries about one topic... He has to respect all and work to meet the needs of all AMERICAN. now tell me if he is week or not ?

If the amount of shooting that accured the last 3 years had happened during Obama's tenure. HAHAHAH...They will not only confiscate guns, ammo, they will take away bows and arrows and maybe spoons and forks.

1 minute ago, fireplanes said:

If the amount of shooting that accured the last 3 years had happened during Obama's tenure. 

wait what? are you saying there wasnt a lot of shootings under obama? 

11 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

He caved on the bump stock.

by passed congress and executive ordered it. sad. 

then he said he'd take a look at banning "silencers" 

i like trump, but im not going to pretend hes strong on the 2a. 

President-Trump-Dianne-Feinstein-e1519906732319.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

wait what? are you saying there wasnt a lot of shootings under obama? 

That's exactly what i am saying...And i bet there will be more before 2020 election.

I have to agree about Trump being a little week. He talks a good game at the NRA meetings every year, but I think he tries to play both sides to keep the moderate voters happy. I cant really fault him for it because he is trying for another term, and we need him to win again or we are all screwed forever. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

I have to agree about Trump being a little week. He talks a good game at the NRA meetings every year, but I think he tries to play both sides to keep the moderate voters happy. I cant really fault him for it because he is trying for another term, and we need him to win again or we are all screwed forever. 

Its as simple as that. All y'all who say he is week on the 2A, would you rather see him step down so Bernie Sander or Biden wins the 2020 election ?

4 minutes ago, fireplanes said:

Its as simple as that. All y'all who say he is week on the 2A, would you rather see him step down so Bernie Sander or Biden wins the 2020 election ?

I dont think the all y'alls said that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fireplanes said:

That's exactly what i am saying...And i bet there will be more before 2020 election.

there was 162 mass shootings under obama. 

6 minutes ago, fireplanes said:

i guess i must have missed most of it, not much of it on the new.

sandy hook school shooting, gabriel giffords shooting, the shooting of the dallas police, the pulse night club shooting, the ft hood shooting, the aurora movie theater shooting. to name a few. 

do you live under a rock? 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

sandy hook school shooting, gabriel giffords shooting, the shooting of the dallas police, the pulse night club shooting, the ft hood shooting, the aurora movie theater shooting. to name a few. 

do you live under a rock? 

Nice, i see your watch a lot of TV and spend a lot on Internet bills but that does not sum up to 162. 

57 minutes ago, fireplanes said:

So exactly who are you defending, Trump or Obama? I dont get it.

• Haha 1