Sign in to follow this  
levers

FS Pink Floyd Tickets for Chandler Show

I bought two tickets to the Australian Pink Floyd show at the Chandler Center of the Arts for September 29.  Unfortunately, I found that I can't attend.  They are very good seats.  There aren't many seats still available for the show.  The ones right next to these are priced at $175 each.  Mine are in Row D of section CR. Australian Pink Floyd is an awesome show, too.   I'd like to recover $165 for both seats...that is $165 total.  The tickets are hard copy and I can meet you or mail them to you.

9 minutes ago, rugermack said:

I must be old, I remember when tickets were $8-10

And the band T-Shirts cost more than the ticket! 

I'll bite. What is Australian Pink Floyd? Last time I saw them was at a Speedway in Trenton, maybe 73 or so. There were four 40-50' tall speaker walls each about 250 yards apart and a giant video screen.

Good ole days of Sex, Drugs & Rock N Roll.

Aussie Pink Floyd is a band of Australians who play PF. I haven’t seen them but have been told they’re the best at playing PF.

2 hours ago, rugermack said:

I must be old, I remember when tickets were $8-10

Spent my early years going to lots of punk, metal and hardcore shows. Go see 3 bands for $10 It was pretty awesome.  Some of the best memories of my life.

34 minutes ago, levers said:

Holy crap for as long as they have been around I expected to see way more old faces. What do these guys eat aborted baby stem cells for breakfast every day or something?

Get ahold of muledeer33. He has some shrooms growing in his garden. They'll go great with them tickets. 

• Like 1