azbirdhunter88

We need a CWT gathering

Just now, Roosevelt Mark said:

Hi, my name is Carl. I fish at Alomo. I like liver birds....lol. Bob, I'll pick you up on the way.

He and I should share an UBER

• Like 3

Guest oneshot

Any group that would want me, is a group i don't want to belong to... Crazy faakers...

18 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Hey @Edge do you still have a number for nature girl? Maybe you could invite her.

Did you lose it since booking her big game hunts and guided kayak fishing tour last year?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The question on my mind is did anyone buy the power tools that NatureGirl had for sale here that belonged to her ex?

26 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

The question on my mind is did anyone buy the power tools that NatureGirl had for sale here that belonged to her ex?

Yeah that's when everything blew up in her face. A member bought her hubby's welder off her and wanted a refund.

• Like 1

I'll bring the Lord Calvert and keystone.

But really, I'm sure it would be a good time. 

They were alot of fun, we used to have them on azbasszone once a year, big cook out, 100-200+ would show up Kids wives Girlfriends, heck Longshooter even brought his boyfriend once or twice. Everyone had a good time even those that didn't fish and just came up to say hi and meet people.  the cooler months are always the best maybe the 2nd dove season?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2