codeman1

SAVAGE AXIS – 6.5 CREEDMORE

6 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Yeah.....

I'd be pissed. Did seller flake on you?

I don't know.   Confused more than anything.

I choose to think the best of people.  I thought we had a deal, and there are lots of people interested.  easy mistake to make, I am sure.

Good news is:  I don't need the rifle for this season.  Just looking for this rifle, because it is a perfect one for my boys.  I am sure it went to someone who needed it more!

9 minutes ago, PhxDT said:

I don't know.   Confused more than anything.

I choose to think the best of people.  I thought we had a deal, and there are lots of people interested.  easy mistake to make, I am sure.

Good news is:  I don't need the rifle for this season.  Just looking for this rifle, because it is a perfect one for my boys.  I am sure it went to someone who needed it more!

That's bullcrap. Don't let people be shitty. They outnumber us if you let them. 

Even if it was confusion he should have cleared it up by now. He took the easy way out. Likely got more $ than advertised cause he priced it like he stole it, and definitely made the never buy from and shitty human being list....

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Even if it was confusion he should have cleared it up by now. He took the easy way out. Likely got more $ than advertised cause he priced it like he stole it, and definitely made the never buy from and shitty human being list....

This x 2.

48 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

The buyer is pretty quiet also. 🤔

• Like 1

I had a guy stand me up two weeks ago also.  It happens.