Goldfinger78

Who's getting excited for dove season?

Can't wait to shoot the new Benelli. Looks like the White Wings will still be around with the hot weather and no rain in the forecast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Can't wait to shoot the new Benelli. Looks like the White Wings will still be around with the hot weather and no rain in the forecast.

That’s what I was thinking too. Still seeing a lot around here too. Last year they were long gone by Sept 1st. 

Is it possible to purchase a migratory bird stamp online? Thought I’d check before stopping at a local retailer. 

1 hour ago, AZ8 said:

Is it possible to purchase a migratory bird stamp online? Thought I’d check before stopping at a local retailer. 

Yes it is and then u can just print out a new license with it on there. Best way to do it because if u loose it u just print a new one. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, el diablo said:

Yes it is and then u can just print out a new license with it on there. Best way to do it because if u loose it u just print a new one. 

Good deal. Saves me a trip!

59 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Possible storm Friday and Saturday. Not good for our white wings. 

Looking like only a slight chance. We had a great breeding season for them, so hopefully some stick around. Friends in Yuma tell me the numbers are beyond outstanding!

• Like 2