AZBull

1987 Suzuki Samurai $6500obo

2.thumb.jpg.dba29c13b24093614ad3584a89d51482.jpg

This will be a perfect hunting rig for someone. I just finished the interior. The seats are brand new and I also put a new carpet kit in with dynamat Xtreme underneath. It really quieted the samurai down. The stereo is brand new (JVC with XM, Bluetooth and a USB port). I put new interior door panels throughout the truck and installed a speaker in the backseat. The tires are almost brand new (less than 1,000 miles on them). I also have a matching, brand new spare tire that is not mounted on a rim. The odometer reads 19,664. I have no idea how many times it has been rolled over. It’s the stock 1.3L engine with an upgraded carb. It came from the factory without A/C but the heater works great. The samurai has an air compressor mounted under the hood. I used it for airing the tires back up before I would get on the highway with it. I’m sure that I’m missing a few things. I did all of the work on the lift kit and interior, if there are questions just let me know. Call or text Matt for more info or PM me 520-780-Zero-Nine-Two-One.

Not interested in any trades. This is the only place that I have the truck listed. I figured I would see if I could sell it here first before dealing with Craigslist or other means. I can't get the photos to not be flipped sideways.

1987 Suzuki Samurai

Spring over axle lift (SPOA)

32X11.5x15 tires with a full size spare Mudstar MT (6 tires)

Weber 38DGAS carburetor 

SmittyBilt 9500XRC winch

On board air compressor 

Custom front bumper

Located in Sahuarita but I can trailer it anywhere within reason. Thanks for looking.

3 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

How fast does it go on the highway.

I've gotten it up to 75+ but it's a white knuckle kind of ride. I try to keep it under 65 for top speed. It starts getting a little sloppy when you get it going too fast. 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, wildwoody said:

How fast does it go on the highway.

Dated a chick when I was in military that drove 1 of these back in roughly 1994.. the vehicle was stock and still at about 65 on i-5 you felt like it was about to become a bumper car ride. Oh how I loved that goofy lil Samurai but like he says WHITE KNUCKLE RIDE FOR SURE! Killer off road scary on highway. Crazy now to see how popular they are for hunting