idgaf

when an average hunter gets a strip tag. In the field updates

Good Luck man!  That big typical 4x in the bachelor herd would be right up my alley.  Hope you find one to your liking!

Awesome, good luck! Shane is a solid guy.

I'd say to heck with the kid's college tuition. When did college tuition become the parent's responsibility? My parents definitely missed that memo and I am a better person for it. I was to busy working full time while going to ASU full time (without loans or grants) to party and get into stupid college kid trouble. I easily learned as much about being an adult, responsibility, and work by not having college given to me as I learned in the classroom.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

24468_zps9ddc06dd.gif

Back when my kids were young and there was a recession all of money went to life. Then I started killing alot of animals and didn't want to change anything and break my rythym 

• Like 1

Good luck, hope you find a giant or two up there.  The strip is a weird place for sure, but plenty of bucks to be seen. 

I love to see pics of average guys bagging out huge bucks on the strip.  Good luck

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Good luck, hope you find a giant or two up there.  The strip is a weird place for sure, but plenty of bucks to be seen. 

Houston,

I hope to put my eyes on that Wyatt Earp buck you sent me pics of.  Of course once I get up there I probably only see forks and spikes

Fred

• Like 1

im rethinking my life choices.  The buck looking at the camera has alot of points but is younger.  The buck next to the big typical got some serious character on the right side. 

8.thumb.PNG.4955c05d6674aa340c0e18c37927af63.PNG

• Like 5

Half the fun of these kind of tags is the experience.  Don’t let the “trophy” get in the way of your experience.  Sounds like you are on the right track enjoy and you will get a good deer

• Like 1

I'm hunting a giant buck in Utah or I would be up there looking around for you and a buddy of mine that also has the tag, but I'll be up the street a few hours, but good luck to you guys.