idgaf

when an average hunter gets a strip tag. In the field updates

20 hours ago, idgaf said:

Shelvin I have four painful days at work than I will be back for ten.  Kinda a good thing, I have to get confidence back into my shooting

Clear your mind and get your confidence back. You'll get it done!

I am really enjoying this post. Man it is not often I hit the follow button on a thread. Heck I was out hunting roasting in a blind and checking each update I got from this. Good luck and stay safe up there when you go back out. No matter how big you end up killing I think it will be my favorite for the year. 👍

4 minutes ago, AverageJoe said:

Curious how many points to draw this? 

Point pass for 2018 started at 14. Probably higher this year due to better winter moisture and lots of folks with higher points only applying for bonus points last year 

48 minutes ago, AverageJoe said:

Curious how many points to draw this? 

I was in the random draw with 9

• Like 2

Edit pocket posted.  Side note the 251" monster was killed less than a mile from where we camped. Shane koury had sent me pics of the beast. Congrats to the hunter. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

What a Great post. Just found it and caught up with season 1. Looking forward to season two to start in a few days.

you have a lot of guys rooting for you.

• Like 2

This might sound funny but I know I'm not the only one waiting for you to get back out there and post updates. I wish more people would do in the field updates with photos like you have...then again, we aren't all lucky enough to get to hunt there. Thanks for doing this. 

• Like 1

A little sad. It looks like the giant bodied buck I missed when I dropped my bow arm is at his forever home now.  I don't think the pic does him justice. I was going to Target him this weekend. My inside guy beat me to the punch for taking off early so I won't be leaving until the morning, so I have to wrap up his work and my work   Good job hunter and guides

Screenshot_20190829-122327.thumb.png.fbf4d1322b4b41363ed92d8f6934f6be.png