idgaf

when an average hunter gets a strip tag. In the field updates

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

No, I’ll send you the pic, it’s gotta be the same deer 

edit: I’m sure it’s the same deer I see the cut in the ear 

Does he drive a grey Dodge?

• Like 1

Idgaf I don't know whatcha do for a living or how prepared $$$ you were for flat after flat tire so in all seriousness for a thank you for letting me tag along online I am good with sending some $ your way via paypal for tire fund if needed. L.O.L. For real man anything to help keep you out there if needed. I know when faced with similar I panicked and bought all new tires i couldn't really afford at the time but everybody freaked me out with all the flat tire warnings. 

I seriously am befuddled by you guys that can go out wandering around.......taking pictures and video of incredible bucks.............fixing flat tires............taking pictures of the sunset....................casually waiting for that monster buck op!

I would have already launched every single arrow..........missing due to buck fever.................lost my camera................panicked every time I took a step, stepped on every dry branch and rolling rock.

Pretty dang fun to read your ventures...........thanks for taking the time to share!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Maybe a CWT gofundme at the tire place in St George for any member with a Strip tag...LoL

Right...

8 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Idgaf I don't know whatcha do for a living or how prepared $$$ you were for flat after flat tire so in all seriousness for a thank you for letting me tag along online I am good with sending some $ your way via paypal for tire fund if needed. L.O.L. For real man anything to help keep you out there if needed. I know when faced with similar I panicked and bought all new tires i couldn't really afford at the time but everybody freaked me out with all the flat tire warnings. 

I make a decent living selling light bulbs, oh I mean outside sales for an electrical distributor. I'd have a lot more money if the cartels that run state colleges didn't know how to suck every penny from you. I know drug dealers with more ingritity than those guys. 

Got into the smaller guys of the herd this morning after breakfast (an orange and beef jerky)I'm headed to the bosses bedding area for an all day sit

• Like 9

Good luck Fred- These next few days are the toughest but keep grinding.  I just ran out of days for my hunt. Wish we didn't have to work for a living. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Good luck Fred- These next few days are the toughest but keep grinding.  I just ran out of days for my hunt. Wish we didn't have to work for a living. 

Been trying for years to convince my wife we could do it.....all my dirty ex brother in laws seem to not work for a living.........keep after it IDGAF....................

• Like 1