idgaf

when an average hunter gets a strip tag. In the field updates

Keep at it Idgaf. Like many have said love this thread and hope you can stick a biggun. This thread has me committed to waiting it out for and archery strip tag instead of,burning my points on a kaibab tag 

Last post for me until the conclusion. Headed down to dellenbaugh.  That voice in my head keeps telling me to go after matrix. 

Today I found every buck in the group except the three biggest ithink they left.  Another hunter is hunting them as well which makethe plan going back that way easier.  

• Like 7

Keep at it man, I’ve been following as well! 

48 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Last post for me until the conclusion. Headed down to dellenbaugh.  That voice in my head keeps telling me to go after matrix. 

Today I found every buck in the group except the three biggest ithink they left.  Another hunter is hunting them as well which makethe plan going back that way easier.  

Come on man thats like 7 days with out one of your posts or pics. You have to keep this going to the end of the hunt even if you wack one before the end of the hunt.

This week is really going to suck, No posts from you and no letters from the kid cause of the hurrican. Guess I'll just have to Txt longshooter nasty names until something gives.

Seriously good luck, I bet your drawing a bunch of attention to that area in your posts seeings they now know what color truck you own and what your looking seeing.

• Like 2

Agreed.  Don't lead us on like a common tease. We need pics and posts whether good or bad. Just kill something pretty so we can share in your success. We're on pins and needles over here. 

43 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Agreed.  Don't lead us on like a common tease. We need pics and posts whether good or bad. Just kill something pretty so we can share in your success. We're on pins and needles over here. 

Maybe he went to vegas from some crab and/or crabs ;)

He has to at least post up a powerline picture before he gives the conclusion

10 minutes ago, Delw said:

Maybe he went to vegas from some crab and/or crabs ;)

He has to at least post up a powerline picture before he gives the conclusion

delw how you gonna ask guys to finish a thread when you still got that gambler hull in your back yard from 2004

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

delw how you gonna ask guys to finish a thread when you still got that gambler hull in your back yard from 2004

Dude that was so 2004. its 2018 I turned it into a Flower pot. ;) I do have my daughters jeep I just finished after a year though if that counts. too bad she wont be able to drive it now haha

I got rid of that 10-12 years ago, nothings in the back yard.

Where is longshooter anyway. I think He's to busy making  money to talk to us...........................BOB!

14 hours ago, naturebob said:

Where is longshooter anyway. I think He's to busy making  money to talk to us...........................BOB!

More than likely at a Gay Bar and hung over

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

hey lets not ruin this thread!  you can ask admin to delete your post at the very least.  this went downhill fast.

lee

Always a susan in ever bunch

39 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

just killing time till the OP gets back. 

I hope he drags this thread out till dusk on the last day cause its going to be an awsum read when he gets home and has more time wether he tags or not.

• Like 3