AZBull

Reloading Equipment

Selling a few items. Located in Sahuarita, can deliver to Tucson or ship items. 

Reloading bench measures 56"L X 24"D X 31"H

I used a 1/2" piece of OSB and wrapped it with outdoor carpet and secured that to the original dresser. It makes a perfect work area and won’t scratch or mar your equipment. $30

Name your price on the brass. I don’t reload for any of it and I really just want to clean my reloading area out.

357 Mag

MagTech brass (new) 100pcs

38SPL

Mixed headstamps once fired (unknown count)

45 Auto

Mixed headstamps once fired (unknown count)

PM me or call/text Matt @ 520-780-Zero-Nine-Two-One

bench.JPG

357.jpg

45.jpg

I'm new but iv been following this forum for awhile, I'll gladly buy the trimmer and range master. Tell me the total with shipping as I'm in Nebraska and I'll send you a check, you can hold the items till it clears if you like. -Marshall

Sent you a PM

14 minutes ago, Nebraska402 said:

I'm new but iv been following this forum for awhile, I'll gladly buy the trimmer and range master. Tell me the total with shipping as I'm in Nebraska and I'll send you a check, you can hold the items till it clears if you like. -Marshall

I sent you a PM. 

No. You can shoot 44 special out of a 44 mag, but not the other way around. Kind of like 38 special and 357 magnum cartridge 

My bad. I confused myself with that too. 44 special is 44 s&w. It’s the same thing. I thought you were asking about 44 mag for some reason . I’ll post a better pic of the brass when I get a chance and I’ll get one with the head stamp