Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Bass Pro Mesa ???????

2 minutes ago, rossislider said:

With a few exceptions, their customer service is severely lacking.

^^^^

This. It has gotten to the point where I don’t go anymore. If they can beat a price somewhere else I qualify for free shipping. Otherwise I try to spend the few dollars I might be saving locally. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rossislider said:

With a few exceptions, their customer service is severely lacking.

7 minutes ago, Allforelk said:

^^^^

This. It has gotten to the point where I don’t go anymore. If they can beat a price somewhere else I qualify for free shipping. Otherwise I try to spend the few dollars I might be saving locally. 

I have a $50 gift card 😁

So funny that you posted this.  I went into the store last Thursday and experienced the worst customer service I have ever had there.  That evening, I tried calling customer service 4 times because I left something behind, and nobody answered.  I eventually called the hunting department who handled the situation for me.  I was extremely disappointed and although I have been there less and less over the years, this might finally be the event that directs me 100% online to other retailers.

If I have to replace every single piece of gear I own. I thing bass pro east and west only carries my binos and maybe Broadheads 

On 8/23/2019 at 12:32 PM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

How come nobody ever answers their customer service helpline 602-606-5600 ??

Maybe somebody on CWT works there? Better phone number?

because they are busy worried about how much they sell not how satisfied their customers are.

I have been a few times in the last couple of months. People are nice enough but for them to get anything done seems overly difficult. Pull up your cust#? Nope system can’t do it, wifi in the building? Nope doesn’t work (which is why I could not pull up my #). Look up a return, process runs in dog years.  I had one lady who somehow seemed to be fast at everything, ironic she was probably the youngest person there that day. I think they have a really crappy system and the service counter is an afterthought. People did not seem to be the issue.

To be fair, BassPro did me a huge favor. The way I was treated standing with cash in hand at the gun counter, is the reason I walked out that day and discovered Healy Firearms. This was five or six years ago and I’ve never looked back. 

• Like 1