Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Rolling Stones Tickets SOLD

2 tickets for sale - I first saw the Stones in 1981. Saw them again in 2006. Can't believe they are still playing......if you are an old classic rock fan, I have two tickets for sale. My daughter needs new tires for her Jeep, so I decided not to go - priorities. Trying to sell them on Craigslist has turned into a pain - people saying they want them and they don't show up. So, I thought I would try to sell them here. Not the usual thing for sale on this website, but I figured I would try. I am asking $300 for both of them. I know this sounds like alot, but this is way below face value. They were selling for $200 plus a ticket from Ticketmaster.  The concert is Monday August 26 at State Farm Stadium where the Cardinals play. 

They are in section 234, Row 5, Seats 5 and 6

Was always a Beatles fan but lets face it the Stones have put out some great music over the years. Would love to take my son but he works nights. Last time I saw them was in the late 70's the U of A.

Put them for sale on offer up

We have put tickets for sale when we couldn't make it and sold them for what we had in them

Tickets have been sold, I will use offer up next time. I didn't think of that.