standman

My 2019 Opening Day Buck

congrats standman!!!!!    are u big on scent or do you place your blind down wind?  these darn swerling winds coming off mt graham have been kicking my butt.   I don't spray myself down but I wash all my cloths in scent away products and shower with scent away shampoo and body soap.    

9 hours ago, thunderbolt said:

congrats standman!!!!!    are u big on scent or do you place your blind down wind?  these darn swerling winds coming off mt graham have been kicking my butt.   I don't spray myself down but I wash all my cloths in scent away products and shower with scent away shampoo and body soap.    

Thanks!  I do place my blind on the prevailing down wind side.  I wash my clothes in scent free soap.  I don’t spray down.  With my blind, I do keep only the window I want to shoot out of open.  The fewest windows open I feel the better for scent containment.  I have been using one of those ozone scent eliminating gadgets. Does it work? I really don’t know but figured why not try it.  I have very few deer wind me so maybe it does work or maybe I’m just lucky to not have to much swirling wind. That’s all I do. Good luck. 

Brian

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 8:15 AM, standman said:

Thanks!  I do place my blind on the prevailing down wind side.  I wash my clothes in scent free soap.  I don’t spray down.  With my blind, I do keep only the window I want to shoot out of open.  The fewest windows open I feel the better for scent containment.  I have been using one of those ozone scent eliminating gadgets. Does it work? I really don’t know but figured why not try it.  I have very few deer wind me so maybe it does work or maybe I’m just lucky to not have to much swirling wind. That’s all I do. Good luck. 

Brian

Ive really been wondering about the mini ozone generators. I believe they do work but want more opinions!