Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

17' Jumping Jack Trailer/Camper

Seems like the beds are right up against the canvas wall.  How is the morning condensation, does any of the bedding that touches the outer wall get damp?

You mentioned there are 2 small tears in the tent, do you have any pictures to show where they are located and the extent of the tears?

Thanks

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Quienyo said:

Seems like the beds are right up against the canvas wall.  How is the morning condensation, does any of the bedding that touches the outer wall get damp?

You mentioned there are 2 small tears in the tent, do you have any pictures to show where they are located and the extent of the tears?

Thanks

No condensation comes through the tent at all. I have never had any issues with condensation or leaking canvas on any of my Jumping Jacks. I have attached a picture of the rip near the door. If im not mistaken there is a rip the same size on the other side in the same location. I will open the tent up this weekend and get pics. 

0-1.png

I am really not sure. I am guessing its just one of the points where its stretched the most. I have never seen the tear happen in person.