Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Heads UP!! UPDATE $30K

the manhunt movies are always played out as being in texas but i think Arizona has the real tough ones.   danny lee eckard, tyson /greenawalt, danny ray hornung, the mcclusky bunch, don bellanger, the show low cop killers and now the barksdale duo-the blood trail is very dang real..  law enforcement needs to be careful out there-these two are not going to play nice.   pack 'em if you got 'em.

lee

• Like 1

What is sad....my shop got broke into couple of years ago.....we had a description of the guy because he hit up my neighbor for work! Soon as we gave the description all the cops all knew who the guy was.

He has been in and out of the system, they found him with a couple of my stolen items!

I got court papers early August.....they are paroling him because he is not a flight risk and has sworn to good behavior......................pisses me off they let scum like that bounce right back out to the streets....

I work hard for the few things I have and don't appreciate them letting jailbait out..................

The left would like you to think these two are just typical Trump supporters.

17 hours ago, Edge said:

The left would like you to think these two are just typical Trump supporters.

No they want you to think they are just justice system involved so as to not label them as they are !

6 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

FYI that bulletin from ACTIC is not authorized for public dissemination. Please delete. 

It says so in red at the bottom 

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

It says so in red at the bottom 

Yes. There is specific information on potential destinations and associates that LE does not want disseminated. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Yes. There is specific information on potential destinations and associates that LE does not want disseminated. 

just learned my lesson crap.  non-typical best to delete the bolo.  i could use some company..but..maybe not the fbi

lee

7 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

If somebody can delete the thread go for it.......I don't know how.........kinda odd it is available on twitter, facebook.......................and not on CWT?

Just go back and edit the original post, take off the attachment