Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Heads UP!! UPDATE $30K

2004 red gmc sierra pickup with body damage plate 127XTY

have not been spotted in over 30 hours and phoenix radio reports they were last seen near st johns.  

the security transport route is nuts.  why didn't they jump on i25 in denver and go down to i-10?  NY to Tucson by way of Moab?  BS!.

i hope they headed east and are long gone.  

lee

25 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

have not been spotted in over 30 hours and phoenix radio reports they were last seen near st johns.  

the route is nuts.  why didn't they jump on i25 in denver and go down to i-10?

lee

Think of what you would do in their situation. 30 hours is enough time to drive anywhere in the USA if you know how to jack a car and dispose of it every two hours by the time LE gets to put that data together it is days at best.

Or they could sit tight for years but they want to play the game for the high.

49 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

the route is nuts.  why didn't they jump on i25 in denver and go down to i-10?

lee

I hope they get caught 

I bet they’re inside one of those 40 acre trailers, sheds, motor homes, camper shells, old vans, or semi trailers that belongs to a friend of a friend that served time in prison together.  

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 1:39 PM, biglakejake said:

the manhunt movies are always played out as being in texas but i think Arizona has the real tough ones.   danny lee eckard, tyson /greenawalt, danny ray hornung, the mcclusky bunch, don bellanger, the show low cop killers and now the barksdale duo-the blood trail is very dang real..  law enforcement needs to be careful out there-these two are not going to play nice.   pack 'em if you got 'em.

lee

What you say Lee wanna go looking?

• Like 1

They are long gone with help I bet. Or like said in a trailer . But I think the cops Have checked all the local connections. They will get caught out of State . They will get to compfortable and make a Mistake. Shoot em on Site..........BOB

Remember the scumbag that killed his family and blew up his house in Scottsdale?  Robert Fisher .....lStill out there.  They don’t always catch them.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, tomharveyb said:

Remember the scumbag that killed his family and blew up his house in Scottsdale?  Robert Fisher .....lStill out there.  They don’t always catch them.

Didn’t he run up north of morenci somewhere and disappear?

4 hours ago, tomharveyb said:

IMG_0706.thumb.JPG.16c368906d574fb2a068b29889986db8.JPG

Found this in Home Depot in Safford a couple years ago. Taunting us?