x

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

Am I missing the price?

*(&#%*(375897#^$&#^76&*^#$&*%@$&*!^)$*#^

Sorry editing right now

GREAT DEAL - switched to this earlier this year and absolutely love it!! Will be using it to knock down my 400" bull in unit 9 in 2 weeks!!!!

Would never go back......................

700 dollars for a sight.  

What has archery come to?  

I swear I’m going full traditional.

but something in me just wants to try this.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bojangles said:

700 dollars for a sight.  

What has archery come to?  

I swear I’m going full traditional.

but something in me just wants to try this.  

I just checked led 1 out at AZHNTR67's house and it was purrrdy crazy stuff. Very cool but would take some practice getting used to. Not a install and hunt tomorrow site. ;)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

I just checked led 1 out at AZHNTR67's house and it was purrrdy crazy stuff. Very cool but would take some practice getting used to. Not a install and hunt tomorrow site. ;)

When I was at Ben Avery a few weeks back I watched a guy do the full setup on his in about an hour and a half, tops. That was from mounting it to being dialed in on paper at 80 yards. 

He ran a few random distances too and was nailing it.  

The technology is so solid and it has a ton of advanced functions built into it, I love it and would love to hunt with it but I didn’t feel it was right for me after getting it. 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 9:14 PM, rszkutak said:

When I was at Ben Avery a few weeks back I watched a guy do the full setup on his in about an hour and a half, tops. That was from mounting it to being dialed in on paper at 80 yards. 

He ran a few random distances too and was nailing it.  

The technology is so solid and it has a ton of advanced functions built into it, I love it and would love to hunt with it but I didn’t feel it was right for me after getting it. 

The main reason it came out for me to checkout was these aging eyes see to see 5 pins as 1. 🙄 so for that reason alone I have to really consider 1 of these in the future. The rangefinder factor kinda blew my mind it was that cool. 🤯 thinking back to the old metal pins with basically a bb at the end of each pin and a rest that I carried some paper clips to use as a rest arm if it broke. Yep we have come a long ways! 🎰

• Like 1

bump to the front