Sign in to follow this  
McBain

SPF: Glock G40 10mm Package

Great deal for someone looking to get into a Glock G40 10mm.  The gun itself has less than 100 rounds and is in great shape.  It includes the factory case and three 15 round magazines.  Includes in the package is the following:

• KKM Precision 7" 10mm Black Nitride barrel ($185 new)
  • Vortex Venom 3 MOA Red Dot Sight ($229 new)
  • Western Images Leather Sportsman's Chest Rig ($135 new)

I am asking $900 face-to-face in Arizona, meet at Sportsman's (US 60 and Greenfield).  I am will to sell and ship, but buyer will pay all associated fees.  I also have 156 rounds of Underwood/Double Tap ammo and 30 rounds of Sig Sauer ammo that the purchaser of the gun can buy for $100.

Glock G40 1.jpg

Glock G40 2.jpg

Glock G40 3.jpg

Edited by McBain
Marked as SPF
  • Like 1

Nice set up.  Not sure how your parting with it.  Bump for a hard hitting gun, for when the 45 just wont cut it, and you need more than 6 shots.

43 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Nice set up.  Not sure how your parting with it.  Bump for a hard hitting gun, for when the 45 just wont cut it, and you need more than 6 shots.

Miss my 10 since I gave it to my son and have wanted one of these. Sure like the 45LC, kinda puts the 44 to shame in the right frame but dead is dead.

• Like 1

I honestly just don't do much shooting anymore, and even less hunting...otherwise I wouldn't have any reason to part with it.  It really is a fantastically accurate, and very mild recoiling gun that packs a lot of punch.  I mean if 16 rounds of hot loaded 10mm can't get you out of a situation you had better have the Marines on speed dial.

• Like 1