Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Utv

I searched all over for best deal on 2019 Polaris 4 seater 1000 , even up north stores . Iron city was hands down best to deal with . Asked for out the door price and got one in 5 minutes. Beat everyone by $2000.00 , plus test drive all of them . Going to wait tell 2020 are out to first . The 2020 have less HP , but more low end torque for pulling or working 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, seek100plus said:

I searched all over for best deal on 2019 Polaris 4 seater 1000 , even up north stores . Iron city was hands down best to deal with . Asked for out the door price and got one in 5 minutes. Beat everyone by $2000.00 , plus test drive all of them . Going to wait tell 2020 are out to first . The 2020 have less HP , but more low end torque for pulling or working 

Seek100plus. Check your inbox.

Mark

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, seek100plus said:

I agree with you. I am in the process of buying a ranger crew from them right now. Ryan at the casa grande store was super easy to deal with and blew everyone else’s  price away. I ended up with a bunch of extras for the same price as just the machine from other dealers.

Iron City is the way to go!

• Like 1

Check out the reviews on the Yamaha Wolverine X4. It has 2 back seats that you can either move one or both forward, depending on how many passengers or how much cargo space you need. Very comparable to the honda pioneer but the price is quite a bit lower.

• Like 1

2014 Teryx4. 4 full size seats, great clearance, no problems.  Only thing I don’t love is the brakes they are nothing like the rzr I had.  I am also past the need to go really fast, I just want to reliably get where I am going in comfort and the thing is built like a tank. 

• Like 1

Just this year bought a 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe (camo) model.  Thrilled with my purchase so far.  Have rented and used Polaris and Yamaha also.

The Honda DCT transmission really rocks.  No belts, oil bath sealed clutches and gears. The thing just seems to know when to downshift and the engine braking is the best of anything I've ever driven, by far.  Plenty of power and the 4wd/low 4wd is very powerful.  On the rare occasion that I want to force a gear shift, it has paddle shifters.

The other big selling point for us was the two rear seats we could fold down.  So up to 5 people for drive around mode, put the seats down for hunting season.  I added a bed extender because with the seart up the cargo room is minimal  

Honda was a bit late to the game with these units - my research told me to get a 2017 or later as after those dates the clutches were sorted out, heat shields upgraded, and seats with a bit thicker foam.  After searching around I finally broke down and bought new.

Only drawback so far is the heat from the engine works its way up especially for the rear seats.  No problem in winter but it'll be something to manage in the summer.  There are some bubba hacks for this with fans, etc.

I am an engineer and was impressed with the engineering on this unit. 

4102611E-3CFE-46CD-ACFE-51B2687588A2.jpeg

730A8C15-6485-4712-A0FA-27AA14468425.jpeg

• Like 2

i kinda want to get a 3 seater viking. 

On 9/3/2019 at 2:25 PM, TOBY said:

2000 xj cherokee  4" lift air lockers front and rear. Front and rear heat and AC

Best 5k I have spent.

Clean guns

clean archery equipment

clean packs

clean self

Unstoppable

Terrain

Vehicle

Cope. 

• Like 1

1st trip with my 2020 Ranger. 2nd one ive bought from Ryan @ IRON CITY POLARIS. this one rides much smoother than my 2012 Ranger. the improvements are very noticeable to me! 

IMG953869.jpg

• Like 1

I recently purchased a 2018 Polaris General 4 that had 325 miles on it and really like it so far.  If I had to describe one thing I wish I could change about it, I wish it was a little more quiet.  To the people that say negative things about Polaris reliability I say just the opposite.  I still have a sportsman 400 that I bought new in 2001 and I just sold my 2005 Ranger 500 in order to buy this General.  Other than regular maintenance I have never had to buy anything to keep them going.  They never left me stranded and have always  been very dependable.  I do all the maintenance myself except for replacing the belts and just put new ball joints on the Ranger before I sold it.  I use my stuff but I don't abuse it.  Always store in garage.

Happy Trails!

2018 Polaris General.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, JiminAZ said:

Just this year bought a 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe (camo) model.  Thrilled with my purchase so far.  Have rented and used Polaris and Yamaha also.

The Honda DCT transmission really rocks.  No belts, oil bath sealed clutches and gears. The thing just seems to know when to downshift and the engine braking is the best of anything I've ever driven, by far.  Plenty of power and the 4wd/low 4wd is very powerful.  On the rare occasion that I want to force a gear shift, it has paddle shifters.

The other big selling point for us was the two rear seats we could fold down.  So up to 5 people for drive around mode, put the seats down for hunting season.  I added a bed extender because with the seart up the cargo room is minimal  

Honda was a bit late to the game with these units - my research told me to get a 2017 or later as after those dates the clutches were sorted out, heat shields upgraded, and seats with a bit thicker foam.  After searching around I finally broke down and bought new.

Only drawback so far is the heat from the engine works its way up especially for the rear seats.  No problem in winter but it'll be something to manage in the summer.  There are some bubba hacks for this with fans, etc.

I am an engineer and was impressed with the engineering on this unit. 

4102611E-3CFE-46CD-ACFE-51B2687588A2.jpeg

730A8C15-6485-4712-A0FA-27AA14468425.jpeg

who makes that bed extender?