Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Utv

So if you’re in the market for some gun cases I would strongly recommend looking into seizmek.  They don’t make a rack for the General but their rack is easy to modify to fit.  Nice solid cases that will take a gun up to 52 inches with a big scope!  Here is mine.

32B1539A-97F8-40B1-8B87-888D8BD42ABB.jpeg

I bought a 2018 Honda Pioneer about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier.  I just got back from hunting and it did amazing in the snow and mud.  One of my buddies had a General there and everyone said that mine was quieter, smoother with stock shocks and didn't fling the mud all over like the General did.  I plan on adding some Fox shocks make the ride better this winter.

20191205_163332.thumb.jpg.a6ac651222663d137d574eacbd4023fe.jpg

Pioneer is a solid rig too.  My big turnoff was loosing 2 seats when I want to throw an elk head and all gear in the back.  Seats were a little uncomfortable for my liking as well.  Love to take it out on long rides with the family.

This:

20191130_072541.thumb.jpg.fdf8567bb1d3e5836d33c21b8c7153bc.jpg

Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe

I love that I can customize the back seating area depending on needs.  We can put 4 in it and still have a flat spot for the dog in the bed.  Added a bed extender so I can carry a cooler and backpacks for day-tripping.  Being able to talk without yelling: priceless.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1