Non-Typical Solutions

Walmart ends all handgun ammunition

Once again a knee jerk reaction. Selling ammo in the stores had no bearing on that shooting or any other shooting.  

17 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I feel so much safer now.

What is funny is they are more than willing to sell off all they have in stock........and then discontinue.....if they had an inkling of worry they would pull them all off and take the $$$ hit?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Now an Arkansas walmart is asking people not to bring guns in their store. 😝

The article I saw on foxnews.com actually states that is going to be their policy across the board, not just Arkansas.   (https://www.foxnews.com/us/walmart-alaska-handgun-rifle-ammo-nationwide-end-sales)

I honestly don't care if they stop selling hand guns and hand gun ammo.  Don't care if they ask people NOT to open carry either.  Their business to run as they choose, I suppose.....   If they stop selling dove & quail loads, then I might be a little more impacted as that's where I usually stock-up for shot shells.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

The article I saw on foxnews.com actually states that is going to be their policy across the board, not just Arkansas.   (https://www.foxnews.com/us/walmart-alaska-handgun-rifle-ammo-nationwide-end-sales)

I honestly don't care if they stop selling hand guns and hand gun ammo.  Don't care if they ask people NOT to open carry either.  Their business to run as they choose, I suppose.....   If they stop selling dove & quail loads, then I might be a little more impacted as that's where I usually stock-up for shot shells.  

Yep, criminals don't usually open carry unless the gun is in their hand pointed at someone.

First Wal-Mart drove the ma and pa stores out of business by peddling Chinese made crap.

Now they think not selling ammo to law abiding Americans is the moral thing to do. Screw them.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

Dang it, I love Walmart!!  If I boycott them, where am I going to clothes shop?

Goodwill

• Like 1

This was the only reason I went and shopped at WM and lately that hasn't been very much. I find better deals on sale at the sporting goods or online. Their other outdoor gear is no big deal so I won't miss them. Screw them and all their chinese garbage.

• Like 1